Reviews for Around Every Corner
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
cool yours is way better than most crossovers.
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Nice start good short crossover start. :)
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
It seems intresting and original update soon!
d-girl775 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
wow! i can't wait till you find the book, i hope you find it soon!
Mimmy700 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Hinata and Sasuke are meant to be together!
Fleury's Apprentice70 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I liked it. Short but good. It has a different approach to it and I like the characters that you put into it. I love the idiot getting the mission part. So this is after timeskip I'm guessing?

Just wondering, but how did you get 50(!) reviews with only 2 chapters! I find that amazing! I mean, I have a hp/naru crossover on ch. 5 and yet I only have 34 reviews. Believe me I'm praising you for this. But do you have any idea how you get this many! I find it amazing and that's what caused me to read this and I'm glad I did.

SS
eternalwhimsy chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
love the story, update asap
Theonlykiba chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
wow, i love storys like this. please try to continue as fast as possible! _ if you're looking for ideas, there's always wizards learning to use chakra and shinobi learning to use magic!
Akatsuki-Dawn of Love chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
My mom's gonna be pissed at you. I'm gonna yell "Haha!" Every time I see her! XD

More please! :3
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
awsome
Paksennarion chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Hey, this story looks really interesting. I can't wait 'till the Harry Potter group get's there. How will people react to Akamaru, I mean he's a little big... Anywho if you do ever find your copy of the sixth book, please try and update. Also could you put in a description of Hinata and Kiba? I haven't seen the new timeskip version of them. Also maybe you could explain why Sasuke is there? Uh, yeah only if you want to that is. So thanks for writing as much as you have, it was fun to read.
azurefirewulf chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
please update. btw, I think oto-san and chichue/shishi mean the same thing just linke onii-san, aniki, and anue all mean (older)brother, cause my grandma who learned japanese in school, she never heard of chichue/shishi, aniki, or anue...but then again, that might be wrong
HinduGoddess chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Aw, you're not updating? Damn it. Though, I realy wish you would put pairings in. Well, here's my preference, though you probably won't want it. NarutoxSakura, KibaxHinata, SasukexNobody.
EverD chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
That's alright, but please, can you try to up-date soon? Even if it'sa filler chapter, it would do to keep your reviewers..well...reviewing.
Rishi kun chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
THIS IS GREAT! i hope you update it soon i would like to read more of it :D

Rishi