Reviews for In Flight
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was a wonderful. It was great to see Jean dealing with her marriage other than something mutant related. She seems so much more human when she's dealing with the same problems as the rest of us. This was short yet very sweet and the old lady was great. She was very insightful.
4everJOTT chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
BEAUTIFUL! Wow... very touching and sweet :) I agree with "Rachel" I'm so glad to see someone else who cares about Jean&Scott relationship! Thank you for that and for the story!

JOTT4EVER!
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I just wanted to thank you for this beautiful story. I love Scott and Jean's marriage, and I'm so glad to see someone else who cares about their relationship! Thanks for sharing.
Jimaine chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
BEST STRANGER MEET-UP STORY EVER!

ahem.

I really liked Jean's voice, as well as the other woman's, they both came through very clearly. And I cannot help but love that woman, who saw things so clearly. Of course, the fact that she knew who she was talking to probably helped her understand some of Jean's more interesting methods of sidling around the subject. ;)

So, yeah. This brightened my day, and it's always nice to see good, everyday people in X-Men. Thanks.
batfan7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Very touching and insightful. I'm glad you posted it.
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
An adult and realistic look at Jean and Scott's marriage. Great story. I also liked the use of an OC to provide an outside pov. Don't let anyone tell you that's a marysue.
Wen1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
great, please make a sequel, maybe in wish this woman would brink one of her grand-children to the institut ?

I guess the activity was Cerebro's use ?

CARRY ON

JOTT FOREVER

Wen
cataclysmiic chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This was charming. And I'll echo another reviewer by saying that it *was* very intelligently written. Very neat, thought inspiring.

Keep up the good work! XD
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I liked this. :)
Pixie Ru chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
fasinating introspect, it was very good, i liked it!
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
A lovely story and intelligently written too. I am so glad you decided to finish and publish it.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Excellent thoughts, something that alot of X-writers never think about, the example of a good marriage. Made me think too. Loved the old lady. Maybe she's Tim Drake's granma. Hee...it would make sense..in twisted sort of way, ya know?