Reviews for Burning Life
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
Cool idea and Harry and Ginny's confrontation reminded me of Dark Willow and Xander's confrontation. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
Motherlyclucker chapter 9 . 9/8/2006
Its a good story! I especially like your unique way of spelling 'Gryffindor'( first part wasn't sarcastic, second part was.)

Sincerely,

Motherlyclucker
Lynn RoMancie chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
Oh that was soo cute. I loved it.
Do Not Even Try chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
awesome story! i love the pairing of Harry and Ginny!
Immortal Phantom chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
Wow, I really liked it. This was such a good story! You should be very proud of it. I'm just sad it's over.
itsTish chapter 11 . 4/23/2006
hey i love it! are you going to do a sequel?
itsTish chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
I love it! how far are u going to go with this story? or are u going to do a sequel or what?
c3markh chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
I love the story as it has some different twists; such as Harry & Ginny killing Tom. Thanks for writing; can't wait for more; perhaps some heavy H/G romance?
Immortal Phantom chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
O! I like it! Voldermort is dead! Horray! Please update again soon!
Gwen's-Faith chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
good job, i love Ginny being evil!
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
I Love The Chapter:10 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
NA2013 chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
I think Ginny turned evil a little to quickly. But I still love the story. Keep updating.
lebaumertonsvillian chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
Other than Hermiione's grammer correction being incorrect, I thought this was a great chapter. I cant wait for the next part!

It is 'Harry and me,' not 'me and Harry,' or 'Harry and I.'

I mean, you wouldn't say "Just like I", so why would you say "Just like Harry and I"...you would say, "Just like Harry and me."

Again, other than that, it was good.
Gwen's-Faith chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
First of all my best friend's birthday is on April 25 so cool. And i love how Ginny becomes evil. I always thought that was the best character for her!
Gwen's-Faith chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
i like how you put the dresses into the story. Great Job
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »