Reviews for A ChickFlick Moment
Katiki chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I loved this! And I can use all the chick flick moments I can get right about now, it being the Supernatural Hiatus from Hell.

I liked how this was both deeply emotional and humourous. "Dude-you totally hugged me first!" The brotherly banter was great, as well as the talk about "feelings." I could really imagine Dean having to be tackled into it.

I look forward to reading your other Supernatural fics.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Nobody does chick flick moments like our Winchester Brothers. Thanks for bringing this one so perfectly to life!
chb76 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I loved this - perfect. Pissed!Sam is so good to read and you wrote him brilliantly.

“THIS IS NOT TALKING!” The older man yelled as he attempted to subdue his younger brother without actually inflicting pain.

Loved this bit - so typically Dean trying not to get drawn into the scrap.

Loved the ending too really heart warming and funny. Just perfection.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You write the most awesomely perfect gic. I loved Dean's "Am I dead, do you want to kill me, are you planning to leave?" So in character. I loved Sam's frustration turning him from wanting to talk to wanting to beat the shit out of his brother. It's so true that Dean will fight for anyone but himself and I absolutely loved the chick flick moment! You are wonderful!
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
that was cute. thanks for sharing that. and you captured the brothers' banter just right. -

-innocuous
Emma chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
thought it was fantastic!
JoeyJonasPower chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was uber cute!

Great job!
Aurelia Constantine chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I liked this fan fiction. It was a bit slow in the beginning, but the middle and ending made up for it.

Hooray :) Keep up the good work.
twasadark chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aw! I LOVE this! What a great little story. And here Dean thought he was going to get out of a dramatic moment. Ha! Thank you so much for sharing this! You rock!
freaker chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
love them chick flic moments. cause u know dean is just a big ol softie in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
aww, this was so cute! at first i thought it was going to be all deep and touchy-feely (which you did really well, by the way), and then i got to this part: “… we’re sitting in the middle of the biggest, goddamn chick-flick moment known to man…” and burst out laughing. this is prolly one of the best SN fics I've read...so very cute and in character...i just loved it.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
“I hope it keeps you warm at night, cause it’ll be cold day in hell before you get another one.”

:D

*sighs in contentment*

That was awesome.

Cheers,

Tails
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was so awesome. I loved it, the last line was so cute and so Dean and Sam. Great job!
Cali chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Lol leave it to Dean... great story loved it.
SaoirseAngel chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Shame on you! Making me cry like that!

I adored it. The characters were spot on, it was something I could totally see happening. *sigh* How I wish it would...

Anywho, great fic!