Reviews for A ChickFlick Moment
Milmiss chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
*claps* A very good piece! Great characterization! And your last line was perfect! Good job!
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I loved that:) And with the car and teasing:) Great:)
b taylor chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Fantastic! Great job with the guys and keeping in character.
Megan chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh my God, that was one of the best chick-flick moments I've ever read! I just love chick-flick moments! :D Fantastic job!
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I love this too. This is the second time I've read this and it's just as glorious and heartbreaking as the first time. Good job with this one. ;
kathleen brown chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
All i can say is "Totally Awsome!"
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
that was awsome!
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
good fic - Great banter at the end.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This is brilliant. I so loved it! Sam's anger was awesome and the chick flick moment was probably the best chick flick moment ever. If only they could have moments like this in the show. :-)And then the humour at the end with Dean insisting Sam had to apologise to his 'baby'. *Giggle*.

Thank you.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
LOL- I actually blew snot out of my nose at this one. Sick, I know, but I will admit it. That's the power of you. *grin*

Couldn't be any excellent-er. My boys got in a fist fight, tears were shed, and Dean was so totally Dean... *sigh*

In my opinion, this is the best one yet.

Red Hardy chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I so totally loved that! Both the angst AND the humor! :D
Malakhim chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Wonderful piece of writing - you understand both characters so well, the voices just jumped off the screen!

Thanks a ton for posting it. ;-)
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I really really liked this...very emotional...and I love the title! Good job with this!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Awesome! LOL

CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Much too unrealistic for my taste. Sorry.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »