Reviews for A ChickFlick Moment
mack.blackwell chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
LOL - This short is amazing! And very sweet, in it's own way :D Ohh, but I LOVED the last line! lol

Great story! Keep up the good work! ;)

Hugs,

L.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That was freegin' awesome. You nailed the characters, especially Dean. I loved how you put in humor and angst at the same time. This was great!
Lady MR1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
hahahaha, that was great! I loved how you ended the "moment" in a typical Dean/Sam fashion. It was mushy, but it didn't stay that way! Awesome job on the characterization.
M.Kena chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
AW... Now something like that really should have happened after Faith
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
wow- very well written!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
That was so good - I laughed, I cried. Perfect!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
An expertly written chick-flick moment :D
Me chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Best Chick Flick Moment Ever.
recklesslove chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aw, I loved this. This is definitely a great way a scene like this could have played out. You really captured the characters and their dynamic well, and the dialogue was great.
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
heheh - That was nice. I really enjoyed it!

Thank you!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aw that was totally cute! One of the best "chickflick" stories I have ever read! Really good.

Flames Out

Dragon
Dannyblue chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Excellent story. You were spot on with the characters, and I can imagine something like this happening on the show.

Great job.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This was so perfectly in character, perfect. I cried and I laughed and I had the time of my life reading this and I could actually see the scene and it would fit perfectly.

Wonderful work, one of my favorites for sure.
girlofcandy chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
cute, i was having really bad day but this was cute and mandged a smile out of me
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I really really really really loved this story. I was great. I wish something along these lines would be a storyline for the show. I absolutely loved it. It was great.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »