Reviews for Return Of The Elemental
vmcclure2 chapter 7 . 3/6
Good flowing story! However, somebody keeps using 'there' wherever there should be 'their'. Ron is awfully thick isn't he? But then it takes Dumbledore to dropping simple statements to get Hermione to begin thinking maybe Harry does have feelings for her
vmcclure2 chapter 4 . 2/24
U might want to do a word search for all 'forewords' and replace them with 'forward'. The 1st is the short commentary in the beginning of a book, the 2nd is for when a person or animal or thing moves forward in someway. Great storytelling! Quite a funny one too!
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 32 . 11/29/2016
Nice story I enjoy reading it.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 32 . 12/27/2015
Nikki? Why?
Kbro chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Cool dude
huh chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Harry has lots of power and resources yet makes a bunch of stupid decisions, especially in fights. Normally to endear people to your main character you'd do the reverse, giving him little to work with, having to rely on ingenuity to pull through.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
Way too much Lovey Dovey. Till Harry came back too Hogwarts and before he and Hermoine came together iit was good to very good. But now it's way too much Harry-Hermoine scenes. Sorry, nothing for me.
RUBIUS55 chapter 32 . 2/19/2015
IT WAS AMAZING! Thank you for this story!
Jason M chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I WANT TO BE HARRY IF HE GETS HERMIONE SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
What does "hatetrodic" mean? I couldn't find any form of it anywhere.

"Can I eat that little ferret child? Please." Harry should have told him the real reason: Malfoy is spoiled rotten and would probably give him a horrible case of food poisoning! LOL

I wonder if Harry remembers that September 19th is Hermione's birthday.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Dumbledore "revised" the prophecy? It looks like the original prophecy, to me. What part did he revise? Are you sure "revised" is the right word?

Dumbledore still doesn't want any DEs killed. I guess he wants them to be able to get free, so that there can be a big battle where loads of people die. If all the DEs are dead, the battle would be small - just Harry and Riddle - and everyone would be focused on those two. No? Did I get it wrong?
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
"Oh sorry Ron," said Crystal happily, "just having a little girls meeting."
"What about?" asked Ron suspiciously.
"Nothing that concerns you Ronald," said Hermione twice as happy as Crystal.

ROTFLOL! Nothing that concerns Ronald? Hmmm. Really, you need to include "humor" in your story description.

"... they both ran quickly up to [there] own dormitories leaving a stupid looking Ron behind." **sigh** Some things never change.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Wait till Harry finds out Hermione has moved on. This will not be pretty in any way. Either Harry will be broken hearted or - if Hermione decides she still loves him and not Ron - Ron will be livid with jealousy. I can't think this will go down well at all.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 32 . 4/18/2014
Absoletly brilliant i loved it. HxHr is my favourite pairing you did it fantastically loved the lemon at the end and the birth of there first child