Reviews for Room & Board
gabyhyatt chapter 7 . 8/2
Please continue
starlite22 chapter 5 . 6/20
Please update
I don't know why I do this to myself...that is, read unfinished stories, this one has been like a decade since last updated... I feel bereft and foolish. But oh well, I loved what there was of it, and maybe if you're still alive and writing you may decide to one day return to this. It's quite good and fan fiction is so appreciated for stories like this where canon just isn't satisfactory. Ciao!
wistful reader chapter 7 . 12/14/2017
I really, really, REALLY hope you find it in your kind heart to continue this story.. Maybe someday soon... Very soon? :)
Lee chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
Please Angel come back and continue as we all would like see the next chapter.
Laura.House95 chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
I really would like to read an update, it was just getting to the good part, please update soon!
momentofbored chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
I guess there probably isn't much hope of an update but I igured it couldn't hurt to say I'd still love to see one if you ever come back to this!
gumper chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
It's been a 100 years! ;) Don't suppose you'll come back and finish the story!? Pretty please?
AiramS chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
How sad I was when I realized the last update was over half a decade old... Guess there isn't much hope for an update, though I would really like one...
starlite22 chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
Amazing story so far, so sad you left it incomplete, would of loved to of read more.
VanessaHolliday chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
Brilliant! Great plotline having Rhett come to Tara to avoid capture by the Yanks over Confed gold. This allows Rhett to find out, firsthand and thru Scarlett's explanation, what she went through as a result of him leaving her at Rough and Ready... her mother dead, her father's mind gone, sisters sick, everyone depending on her, her working the fields, giving Wade her share, Tara taken by the army, her having to shoot a nasty intruder... the book allowed reader to see this but Rhett's understanding of this period seemed very limited. Love that here he has the opportunity to remove some of the burden from her shoulders and give her someone to lean on/talk to. Another improvement you've made from the book version is the warmer relationship she has w her son...that he feels comfortable enough to lean over and kiss her, that he follows her around and wants her to tell him bedtime stories. Yay, she realizes that Ashley and she are not meant for each other and TELLS Rhett! Really like the scenes w the piano, the swing and swimming. Would love for you to write more.
Jamistarme1 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I'm so sad you never continued. It seems unlikely that you ever will. :,-(
AreWeInTheClearYetGOOD chapter 7 . 5/10/2014