Reviews for Burned, But Not By Fire
yea
i agree, rape is not to be taken lightly.
Fives32 chapter 10 . 6/7
Great story, though it is a shame that it has not been updated in over 8 years.
Ive been waiting for so long... please update... u almost! Almosttttt got into the juicy part and u stopped.. how could u do this to us... sob.. honestly.. u really have talent in writing.. ur style makes me feel like i am really there and even tho its made up, but u express the story really well that it seems believable... sadly, being great at writing is not just about talent..n where's the consistency.. the commitment... omg! Update! for the love of god god!
OMG I. LOVE. IT. PLEASE CONTINUE
mightylini chapter 6 . 1/18
i dont really like that iroh is trying to manipulate sokka into confiding with zuko but his other motive could be to let zuko have a friend, that i approve of
mightylini chapter 5 . 1/18
haha i somehow find it funny that zuko's soldiers grimace at his every orders
Guest 101 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
" Date Posted Icon 5TH OCTOBER 2014"

im such a creep:( but i was preety worried that the last time you updated this amazing peice of work was in dec 2007. seeing as how so many years has passed by as well as seeing poeplee review after review this story acommpanied by the fact that you have written that you had this story finished on paper had gotten me quiet worried. this all is to hopefully ammend my search to not e so creepy.
i found that while searching off for you in hopes to ask you. but seeing as how many years had past and reading your bio that you had indefintly given up on all of your fics over all breaks my heart because.. i sadly do find my self ever so often re reading this story in hopes of it having its rightful end. i know i am a no one on this intrernet field:./ but sigh, i as well as many others admire your work. im no one to be forceful so i thank you for at least stating that you wount continue for your own reasons. its at least not o ubrupt. pardon my typos and englis. i thank you for this story and i do thank you for the read over all. its absolutly beautiful. than kyou again
- Annie
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
I'ma pull a poke Mon meme 'it's been 3,000 years' buts it's only been 8 :( sigh what a long time. I hope this gets an update soon because this is such a lovely well written story.. This type of story speaks to me because it's like someone undearstands if not a bit what I went through.
RockoRaffa chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
M'god I love this story! Pleas wright more, please!
Fan girl chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Could you please update this story? I really like it. ;)
thizwillbeboring chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
This fix is amazing. Its very well done. I wish you would update it. Please oh please write more. I love this fix.
NicoDiAngeloLover7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I know rape definitely isn't something you can overcome in a night. Its a long process of healing. Trust me I know from experience. It wasn't rape though, its still as bad. If u get a chance PM me.
Dizplicity chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
This chapter was awesome. I love Zuko and Sokka. This fic is really good so far.
Chris91234 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Please update, this fix is great and has so much potential, no Mpreg tho lol