Reviews for Burned, But Not By Fire
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
What will sokka do next
berry5tz chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
I have really enjoyed this. The thing I loved most about it. Is that it stays focused on Zuko and Sokka and the happenings between them. I was afraid that this was going to be a back and forth kind of fic. Where we went from Zuko and Sokka to Aang and Katara constantly. I really don't like that to much. It tends to get confusing as it changes back and forth.

I really loved the care in writing about Sokka's trauma. It truly takes time to heal. It also helps when you have someone to be there for you and that brings me to the last reason I loved this story. It's the slow but steady growth of trust and love that is starting to sprout between the two. This is really nice. I've decided to leave a review even though this story hasn't posted in a long time. I'm faving this story because it deserves that much. If you ever come back to finish this one. I would love to see how it ends; but if not than thanks for what is here.
JamGam chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Please tell me there's more. There has to be more. Please please please.
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Please continue. I love the pairing and I really want see how Zuko deals with his emotions. I also want to see what happens to Sokka emotionally.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
This is my favorite chapter yet! I can not wait for the next chapter. This totally eased my worry that Sokka would never trust Zuko or that Zuko really was just wanting information. I absolutely love this.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
This is so good! Oh quick question this "concern" that Zuko has for Sokka, is it love? I came to this story thinking it was a love story but I'm slowly becoming confused. This is simple amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
This is one of the most amazing avatar stories I have ever read. I'm hooked.
micky chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Please please please update its been 8 years but please update!
SoullessBreath chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
I hope u didn't abandon this story! Its getting good! I hope zuko helps sokka get over his trauma. So interesting to read. Keep up the brilliant work mate!
Cheers
Kris Senju chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
he trusts him now thats good. and please i beg you continue i really like this story.
Kris Senju chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
man why he trying. but poor sokka.
Kris Senju chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
awww hes getting jealous.
Kris Senju chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
at least zuko trying.
Kris Senju chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
true it would help him id zuko talked first
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
holy shit it would make anyone sick if you attempted it. i understand what sokka felt