Reviews for BA Season 4: 105 - Chrome: Part 2
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
wow
Allaine chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Started reading this, decided to reread Part One to refresh my memory, and then . . . realized I never read Part One. Oops.

Both parts were quite interesting - the Matrix's crisis reminds me of a similar dilemma Amazo had on JL - and plus, heck, Demona's awake. Yay!

I hope the Matrix doesn't take Todd's entrance into Xanatos' office as "breaking his promise".

One question - the fight where Angela died comes up more than once, yet Demona doesn't seem surprised when her daughter is mentioned. Now, my memory of the events of the first Guild battle are somewhat hazy because it was a long time ago and there were about thirty different things going on, but when did Demona find out Angela was back in the "not-dead" column?

Sincerely, Allaine
El Varon chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Excellent chapter,er, story. It seems that the Matrix really doesn't understand that it is never going to get answers. I have to admit, I am very curious to see how this is going to affect the clan. . . .
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Thinking of that line about some families "putting the 'fun' in dysfunctional"... and thinking that there's nothing fun about the situation with Todd's family.

I'm mighty curious to hear more about those thousands of gargoyles around the world that Black's organization has been fighting! And I'm wondering if the Illuminati are somehow involved.

Looking forward to the next chapter!