Reviews for Burn
LM22102 chapter 11 . 9/24
(So it's telling me I already reviewed Chapter 12, which I do recall doing but it's not showing up in story reviews or review history so just wanted to add;)

Hello MY DEAR. I HAVE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS ... all over again. And it was so worth it; NOMNOMNOM. Eating up the flirtations of X. Gosh. He's just a doll, isn't he? /sigh

I don't know how you do it, but whoever you pair with Raven just comes out so attractive. And it's different, you know? You can TELL they're different men with different personalities but each have their own quirk, their own way to show their attraction, their own CHEMISTRY. And you do it so wellllll~

Sending love! LOVE LOVE LOVE
LM22102 chapter 12 . 9/24
Aha, yes. When you asked previously if anyone understood that something significant had happened; I did see that Raven realized Robin's stance on it. The closing of this chapter just confirmed that. Ah, I do hope we get the end soon as I also feel it nearing. What with your busy life and the age of this story, I can only pray that you get just enough inspiration to close this before another four years pass. Regardless, you are a wonderful human being for even choosing to update this, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Satellite.Stunner chapter 12 . 9/18
Oh poor, frustrated Robin. Maybe he needs to actually plan out what he wants to really say to her and practice it a bit. Might help.
BOB chapter 12 . 9/18
"This would have been the moment to say those things you were jealous because you couldn't say" does not make sense, and I think there is an autocorrect typo in there, because I have no idea what you were trying to say, and no idea about what Raven was referring to.
Alakuriel chapter 12 . 9/15
YAY, an update! *does a happy dance* And such a good one, too! It's nice to see Robin finally manage to get the words out, even if he did miss the opportunity for a good bit of flirting. I'm sure it won't take him long to catch up, and I'm dying to see what X ends up making of all this. Please update again soon!
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 12 . 9/7
I know you said you don't know when you will update, but I hope it is soon. This story is so interesting I can't wait to hear more!
I'd rather up write when you're inspired than forcing out a chapter you aren't really committed to emotionally. I love your writing and I use your updates as signs that your still alive. I'm weird so I get concerned when people who regularly post just stop. Anyway... I'm glad you're back. Raven will always be perfection.
So exciting to see you posting! All day I've rushed thru my sunday errands to get to this treat right here :) i'll have to come back and re-read everything, I've have missed your writting a lot!
badkidoh chapter 12 . 9/4
good chapter.
So years, wow.
ChocoboLovesRacing chapter 12 . 9/4
I was JUST reading a fic of yours earlier in the day before you posted... Confirmed: I am psychic. I hope the muse gives you a little prod once in a while, love your works!
nemaara chapter 12 . 9/3
It's been a while... quite some time, actually. Has it really been six years?
Z.Brite chapter 12 . 9/3
HOLY CRAP YOU UPDATED! I mean, Yay! You updated!
Sokulski chapter 12 . 9/3
Oh I'm so glad your back! Can't wait to see more!
Well, the author was right about one thing, it didn't take 2 years to get a new chapter... It never came XD (Just joking but that is why I only read completed stories)
notdeadyet1 chapter 11 . 3/9
Very well written, I look forward to any new material.