Reviews for Burn
You know I really love your Robin/Raven stories. They are my OTP. But sometimes I really wish you would write a story where Raven ends up with someone who isn't robin.

I'm a RobRae fan, and like I said they are my OTP. But first and foremost I'm a Raven fan(meaning my love for Raven trumps even my love for my OTP).

What I have noticed in your stories is that a lot of the themes repeat themselves. Such as raven feels for Robin. Robin is ignorant or ignores purposely his love for Raven until some other guy makes a move for her. Other guy actually shows an interest in Raven, raven finds herself having feelings for other guy but at the end of the day she still ends up with robin.

And to be honest that can get a little boring.

Because like I said the themes in your stories are so similar I feel like I already read this fic before.

Which might also be a reason why you have a hard time finding inspiration.

You have a lot of stories going on where they are all similar and can't decide which one to work on because they are all pretty much going to turn out the same.

Which is why even though I love RobRae, I also ship Raven with other male characters such as speedy, kid flash, squalid, red x, Red Robin, red hood, cyborg, etc.

In a story where raven develops a relationship with other characters, the writer can develop her character more and round out her character in a way that goes beyond the conventional RobRae have a bond theme.

Yes they have a bond. I will be the first to say that Raven's and robin's bond is indeed special. But when I have read millions of RobRae stories where their bond is emphasized, it feels repetitive and makes me seek out something else.

Please don't take this as a flame, but rather as constructive criticism.

Don't feel afraid to branch out to something beyond RobRae. If you feel like you will anger RobRae fans by having Raven end up with someone who isn't Robin. Don't worry a lot of us RobRae fans ship her with other men(for example I'm hoping she ends up with Speedy in 'Stupid Cupid').
Christo chapter 12 . 2/12
I know I'm little late in reviewing this, but I'm really glad to see that you've updated, so welcome back! I have read many (almost all) of your teen titans fictions, and I love them. This was one of my favs and considering it's a little old, I wasn't expecting it to be back on track, but I'm happy to be proved wrong! I'm not sure how you'll end 'burn' with Raven being Raven and X being X, but I'm looking forward for the read. You are amazing. Wish you luck for everything that's going on in your life! Life happens, I know, but I hope you'll find your inspiration again. Thanks for writing this fiction as well as all the others!
Bye
LM22102 chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
(So it's telling me I already reviewed Chapter 12, which I do recall doing but it's not showing up in story reviews or review history so just wanted to add;)

Hello MY DEAR. I HAVE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS ... all over again. And it was so worth it; NOMNOMNOM. Eating up the flirtations of X. Gosh. He's just a doll, isn't he? /sigh

I don't know how you do it, but whoever you pair with Raven just comes out so attractive. And it's different, you know? You can TELL they're different men with different personalities but each have their own quirk, their own way to show their attraction, their own CHEMISTRY. And you do it so wellllll~

Sending love! LOVE LOVE LOVE
LM22102 chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Aha, yes. When you asked previously if anyone understood that something significant had happened; I did see that Raven realized Robin's stance on it. The closing of this chapter just confirmed that. Ah, I do hope we get the end soon as I also feel it nearing. What with your busy life and the age of this story, I can only pray that you get just enough inspiration to close this before another four years pass. Regardless, you are a wonderful human being for even choosing to update this, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Lilac Shimmer chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
Oh poor, frustrated Robin. Maybe he needs to actually plan out what he wants to really say to her and practice it a bit. Might help.
BOB chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
"This would have been the moment to say those things you were jealous because you couldn't say" does not make sense, and I think there is an autocorrect typo in there, because I have no idea what you were trying to say, and no idea about what Raven was referring to.
Alakuriel chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
YAY, an update! *does a happy dance* And such a good one, too! It's nice to see Robin finally manage to get the words out, even if he did miss the opportunity for a good bit of flirting. I'm sure it won't take him long to catch up, and I'm dying to see what X ends up making of all this. Please update again soon!
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
I know you said you don't know when you will update, but I hope it is soon. This story is so interesting I can't wait to hear more!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
I'd rather up write when you're inspired than forcing out a chapter you aren't really committed to emotionally. I love your writing and I use your updates as signs that your still alive. I'm weird so I get concerned when people who regularly post just stop. Anyway... I'm glad you're back. Raven will always be perfection.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
So exciting to see you posting! All day I've rushed thru my sunday errands to get to this treat right here :) i'll have to come back and re-read everything, I've have missed your writting a lot!
badkidoh chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
good chapter.
So years, wow.
ChocoboLovesRacing chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
I was JUST reading a fic of yours earlier in the day before you posted... Confirmed: I am psychic. I hope the muse gives you a little prod once in a while, love your works!
nemaara chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
It's been a while... quite some time, actually. Has it really been six years?
Z.Brite chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
HOLY CRAP YOU UPDATED! I mean, Yay! You updated!
Sokulski chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Oh I'm so glad your back! Can't wait to see more!