Reviews for Burn
fiendnat138 chapter 11 . 3/27
Hey, uhm. Just wanted to say, PLEASE UPDATE. Jeez, it's 2015 I can't any wait longer!
krostovikraven1 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I stand by what i said at the beginning, this story is great but rather than 2 years, you have let slip almost over 4 and still no update. C'mon, is really great and now is left hanging so crucially and cruelly. Please, please continue.
krostovikraven1 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
So she can play his game, that's for sure.
krostovikraven1 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Aww, that was a sweet yet frustrated surprise, at least for Raven, I'm more than in love with the man right now.
krostovikraven1 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
But perhaps she does
krostovikraven1 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Well, that was very sweet and daring for Red X to simply enter the tower again and leave that for Raven to find, oh but he knows her so well... I'm giddy with excitement.
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I know its been a while since you wrote this but damn its good and I'm enjoying myself in a way that you have no idea. I love this pairing and thighs banter and interactions you have managed so fluently to happen is just downright perfect. I just wanted you to know that.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
That was cute when Red X told Robin that the diomand was for Raven even though he stold it but, still that was cute. Keep up the good my friend- Raven
Megan4444lvr chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
i absolutely love this story. please write more :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Darkspider chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Aww. For some strange reason, I do like how Red X is potrayed here and the dynamics between Raven and himself! He is really (as Rex X aka Jason Todd is I guess) sincere about pursuing Raven and pissing Boy Blunder off at the same time is pretty much icing on the cake!

Here's hoping to a future update!
Em chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
"It shouldn't take me another two years to post another chapter." :(
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
I don't know...it's somewhere between worth it and not worth it.
Alibird1 chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Tell me more! I need to know what happens! Please I beg! Its literally painful not to know. Do you not care about the physical being of your faithful readers?! If so then continue this story sooner than later!
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
CONTINUE PLZ! X3
Daniratoe chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Are you freaking kidding me? 3 years?

Should I consider This story doomed and bury it in my special "awesome stories sadly never updated ever again" archive?

You can't be serious! Just when the story started developing!

Please don't tell me you left this here