Reviews for What Would Leo do?
Caleigho chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wonderfully creative take on the turtles. Very good job.
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Awesome. I love the detail you put in everything and the way your stories flow so well. I really like how Raph had to act like Leo, and the way Shasta talked. It was really cool!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Cool story! Although perhaps it might have been easier to read if it had been divided into chapters :)
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow! This was so awesome. I read it all in one sitting. You're a very talented writer! Everyone is in character, and I love how you try to do some character development with Michelangelo and Raphael. It's just like an episode of the show. I'm so glad I found this. You made sure not to go AU, either. Everything here can easily fit in between episodes.

The only correctional notes I'll make is that you sometimes leave out apostrophes by accident, such as going Bishops instead of Bishop's. Also, I've noticed missing commas and periods, making for slightly confusing and run-on sentences. But those are minor things that can be easily corrected and they don't detract from the enjoyment of the story at all. :)
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I love it. _
Cynlee chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Well, I still don't understand why I didn't get the email notification that you'd posted a new story, but never mind.

That was a very creative tale! I like your OC. The whole story seemed to make good use of this season's plot bunny of moody Leo, and the actions and reactions of Raph, Don and Mikey were spot on. Raph as the leader not wanting suddenly all that being relied on! Good one!

Job well done.
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Whoa! Way cool story! I've never read anything like it...but I loved it! I hope you continue it, maybe leading up to and beyond Scion of the Shredder...or at least the Ancient One. Maybe you could fill in the two months that Leo's been gone? Thanks. Oh, and is Rebecca Chase someone we should know about, or did you make her up? Hope to read more from you soon! :)
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
well this was a blast! too bad Leo didn't have some sort of hint to what happened, seeing him smile and blab out single words kinda looked/sounded funny, but still good! :D

poor Raph, it's so hard to be in your brothers shoes, espacially when you're not even ready, "What do we do now?" man, I hate that question, makes me feel so clueless!

good story, though I do think it would have been a good idea to cut it in half, or three chapters, something this long may not load correctly on slow connections, but other than that, I still like it :3
lost-katana chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Awesome story! I loved it!

The ending was good, but so sad. You almost wish that Leo would be better when he woke up, yet you know that that can't happen. That what the Ancient One was for.

And Raph telling Mikey to never stop wishing was sweet too.

Good job!

knife chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
this is a great story top notch. i love that everyone was so incharacter. Encore (seriously write another)
jynkx chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
That was an excellant story. Shasta was a cute character. Poor Leo, to go through all of that and not have any residual affects of Shasta being in his body. It was very sweet at the end to have Mikey and Raph wishing that the old Leo was back.
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
how awesome! wonderful job! i liked Shasta, she was cute, in an innocent kid kinda way! that would suck to go through all that and then not remember! and i loved how you put Raph and Mikey wishing on stars at the end! all in all a wonderful job!