Reviews for Himself
Spitfire chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Was wondering if you were going to continue this story? I really enjoyed the chapters you have up so far.
blueimmortal chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
I like this story very much. Please continue!
too late chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
oh, i want more, please...

i want to know, how it ended with sam and jack
Phyllis Hendy chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This is a great story I hope that you have given up on it. I check on it quite often but still no new chapters. Don't let it die.
PatriciaS chapter 10 . 6/8/2007
Hope you are still thinking about this story.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 10 . 2/26/2007
Good chapter a little short but good. I just thought I would let you know I'm still interested in this story whenever you find time to update. I'm still here and ready to read. :)
Matt1969 chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
Any chance of this being updated? It's really good so far.
Deathzealot chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
Interesting! Jeez looks like Maybourne isn't the only one who is able to be a King... Also this sounds similar to legends of King Arthur and such... Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter...
ChristinaS chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
I read this all through (1-10)at once- what a great story! The characterization is fantastic (and funny!). Only one point- I can't see Sam whining about 'wanting to go home' when it was obviously due to circumstances beyond anyone's control. She's too much of a "suck it up and deal" sort. Other than that tiny point- fabuloso! I'm hooked! More soon? (I understand how real life can get in the way at times- I'm patient- OK not so much, but I'm understanding, and that's almost as good as patient!)
7 League Boots chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
Hooray, an update! Love this story. Nice chapter of Sam and Jack trying to get comfortable with each other. But I sense it's gonna be a LONG winter for both!

Hope RL straightens out for you soon!
liketoread chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
Yep, that was short. BUT it was very substantial. Love the part about the DVDs. I can just see Jack saying that. And I'm glad that he told Carter that it's okay to be sad. She doesn't give her soft side enough credit. You can be soft and still strong. Thanks for posting. REALLY looking forward to more!
BookWorm37 chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
Oh, wow, that's a shock to what time Jack actually left Earth and how long he's been gone! He didn't know what a DVD was.

Wonderful chapter (even if it was so short). I can hardly wait for more, but don't stress. Real life sometimes has to take priority over this. Just...don't forget.
Merry0742000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That was excellent. I can't wait to hear more. :)
pain in the mikta chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
This one ends with lotsa valid questions.

Can't wait for the next part, though...

8-)
MajorSam chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
This is a great story!

Im very much looking forward to reading the rest, so get some more chaps up.. NOW! :D:D

MSam