Reviews for Independence of a Hero
UPDATE!
Reader4ever chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
great chapter!

Very interesting!

Off to read the next chapter :p
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 17 . 11/4/2006
Wonderful, so far!

UPDATE SOON!
fresh42jazz chapter 17 . 10/20/2006
Wow... poor 'Mione... and I hope that Harry can find all the horcruxes before too long 'cause I want him to propose to Rowena... good job so far; I can't wait for an update!
Jfitzgerald chapter 17 . 10/13/2006
This is a great story. I hope that you will be able to update sometime in the near future. Thanks.
aisling iontas chapter 17 . 9/24/2006
very enjoyable, just one comment, Yorkshire is a county, not a city. You might want to change it to York.
Caddy94 chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
I found the story today and I just finished reading it. I love it and cant wait for the next chapter. I need to know who the two spies are?
Adm. Bones chapter 17 . 9/14/2006
that was just amazing please write more I beg of you I await the next chapter
Manatheron chapter 17 . 9/11/2006
Oh, Now that is LOW...

Makes for an Excellent Plotpoint however.

Overall An Excellent story! You needed a little work on your tenses and Plurals in the beginning, but that cleared up rather quickly. Excellent Plotline, and It's nice that you got harry back to the fight fairly quickly. A problem most Time-travel fics have is that the traveler spends all His/Her time loitering around in the past. Thankfully this does not seem to be a problem for you.

I would like to make one small request however... can you expound on what happened to Godric and Helga? it'd be nice if they left their friends some as-yet-un-revealed legecy to help them.

Sincerly,

Manatheron

PS. Keep up the excellent work.
dantesparda28 chapter 17 . 8/29/2006
UPDATE! please! i need to know what happens next, how hermione takes her parents dying! its been ages! pretty please with chocolate donuts on top?
RBlack chapter 17 . 8/26/2006
ohh I better see an update to this fic soon, its traveled up my list as number 1 and I need to read more of it. hehehe
shadownaruto666 chapter 17 . 8/24/2006
great story. wow, update soon
pstibbons chapter 17 . 8/21/2006
I'm really enjoying this. How come Ro isn't teaching? And will this tale continue? Will Hermione become another apprentice later?
bill560682 chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
i think harry should create potter house and it should be known for it's ability for pranking in honor of his father and his house may not have the most students but they will have the most fun.
BattleWizard chapter 17 . 8/12/2006
There, I'm now caught up! This has been great so far! I only hope you'll update soon!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »