Reviews for Independence of a Hero
The Chair Leg of Truth chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Never reviewed before but I am now. This is one of my favorite stories, it is amazing how thinking you lost something makes you appriciate it more.
Ryuu Ken chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
That sucks, having your story deleted just like that. This is one of my fav fics and I'm glad to decided to repost it.
harrison potter chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I reviewed this chap before,but hey,I'm gonna try and at least get your review numbers back up.

So the regular Great chap,Can't wait for next chap,and how the machine will work.
bornagainpenguin chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Nice to see that you're reposting the story!

Have you considered opening up a forum for author's notes and reviewer responses?

-bornagainpenguin
80286 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
It's sad that so many good stories are removed from this site. I'm glad to see that you're re-posting the story, and I'm looking forward to reading it again.
serious.effort chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
It's good to see it back up! *smiles* I really did throw a fit when I saw it missing. (that really is a stupid reason to delete a story though. "chatting"? pfft.)

While I've read it all before, it is nice to reread it. Will you take your time reposting?

- Shain
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
nice.
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I can't wait until you repost all the chapters. I have recommended the fic and was at a loss of where to find it. I glad it's back. It is one of the better fics here.
Thanach chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Whoot!

welcome back, i missed your story!

it was a magnificent piece of literature (did i spell that correctly? hm I sure as hell hope I did)
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Thank you for this story and the time and effort that you have put in to ignore any and all your self when you write and have fun in your life when you can.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
great start
Queen Selene I chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
How long will it take till you have the 17 chapters back? This is my favourite Story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!

Michelle842003