Reviews for Independence of a Hero
rankokunalpha1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
are you rewriting this story? or just re putting it up! i hope your just reputting the story back up!
Vivss chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Hey great start! Seems interesting... Can't wait to know more about this "machine" hehe.
bornagainpenguin chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Lord Arkan,

The HPRecycleBin yahoogroup removed the story the moment we were informed that Egyptian Flame had begun reposting them. We no longer carry this particular story. If you'd like to find some of the other stories that disappeared during the Purge of 2006 please check our group! We're always looking for more members, because more members more people who might have a backup! _~

-bornagainpenguin (iWindoze) a moderator at the HPRecycleBin
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Happy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I am happy you are back. When will you repost the other chapters?
Lord Arkan chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I love you story :-)

There is your whole story (to 17chapter) on some yahoo group ( groups.

i think its here :-)

will you continue writing where you end or you will rewriting this story ?

LordArkane

(sorry for my english)
demonkiller1234 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
i loved your story before it was deleted . i cant wait untill you have it all up to date again. My question is if rowena is in the future now what happend to her desendince ? just wondering
jmcqk6 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
interesting. looking forward to reading more.
ApocSM chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Zephyrical chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
So evil that the did that, please repost your other chapters soon.
Curtis chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Hey I have been looking for this story for some time and i was like where did it go

i really enjoyed this story so keep up the good work
anon2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
can't say too much right now 'cause I'm in a rush, so I'll just say it's great to have you back.
fireflashphoenix chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
great to see you're back.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
What about posting 4 chapters as one? Just a thought.
Black's Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Glad to see the story back up... even though its reason for deleation was a little strange... but what can you do. Good chapter and I can't wait for more.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »