Reviews for Lead Me not Into Temptation
Shikabane-Mai chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
I'm very intrigued by this. I love that you're taking the Carter-Kirsten (obsession) to a further level. I especially loved how you wrote out Carter's thoughts in the first two chapters, and what he thought of Kirsten all the way from when he first started working at the company till he left.

I can't wait till you update this! Hopefully, you'll find the muse to continue this sometime! :)
28andoccrazy chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Love this! Great imagery and I like where this story is going
slinn01 chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
yikes, carter is creepy! i can't wait to see what he does when he goes to newport!
Fading Letters chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
Me. Again. Obviously. You wanted me to read, that's what I do. So, I really like this fic. I'm intrigued to see if he meets Kirsten and how she reacts, but anyways, hope that someday you'll find the time to continue this story. It's great!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
oh great stuff, so many clever details
kirsan chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
THIS IS A GREAT CHAPTER I ENJOYED IT ALL AND THAT OBSESSION OF CARTER ABOUT KIRSTEN MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE WORRY BUT THINKING IN THAT WITH THIS THE STORY WILL BE MORE INTERESTING TIME AFTER TIME, DON'T YOU BELIEVE?... THANKS AND I'M SORRY TO FOR THE HIATUS BUT UNDERSTAND...:(
kirsan chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
OMG! this is getting better, more interesting now that she is thinking that is Carter who's calling her, now will wait to see what's going to come...keep going please, mh! I liked aww Sandy helping her with her the toothbrush and a towel I love him so much!
MissSwede chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
great chapter

love family time...

it was fantastic!
bluetoffee chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
its really good feel like she's going to have to face him soon!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
ah this is so great

well, mebbe not the idea of getting jerking-off phonecalls but the fic in general lol!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
ah the faux-Kirsten that's good

Liked hearing about his work lol!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
ooh I am so loving this
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
oh lord that was good, you write so much it makes me ashamed and it's all so good. Your writing always has a edge to it, really clever
SexyEm chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
ohh its getting so good, i have no idea what is goin to happen. I would love Carter to come back to Newport to see what kirsten would do! Im sensing a lot of drama about to happen
kirsan chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
I don't know what happened to me when I was reading it I couldn't concentrate and had to read again and again but I'm thinking that this relationship is becoming insane for him and I'm thinking that he want to take Kirsten to his cabin to be alone with her, but I don't think that Kirsten will accept, I'm sorry but I really didn't feel hooked with this chapter I didn't feel like always and I don't like to lie you but I can tell how Kirsten is getting anxious for these calls, this fact liked me to much and I'm waiting for the time he'll talk to her finally.