Reviews for Lead Me not Into Temptation
sam chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
its very interesting. keep going
SexyEm chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
I LOVE this fic, it is so good. I love that Carter still isnt over her. God love him imaging that he will be with kirsten one day (or will he?) Also love how he has his Kirsten look-a-like, aww! I cant wait until the day he actual speaks to her and how she will react to it, afetr all i am a big carsten fan!

Great work, cant wait for update
MissSwede chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
a great chapter...

thanks for putting in more dialog it makes the reading much easier..
kirsan chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Aw! I love when Sandy seems to be very preoccupied about Kirsten I was enjoying the chapter when suddenly this ended (I'm not telling you that this was short, meaning that I was entranced on it) Please keep going keep going I want more, could you?
kirsan chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
You did a very good job because you describe a lot of moments that I really noticed like when Kirsten went to find Carter and found him drunk having a private party alone for his wedding anniversary, I can perfectly remember how her skirt looks so good in her, how she swayed in her walking, and how he enjoyed when she leaned down to turn off the music. I remember how nervous I was because I didn't want that something goes on between them because I love Kandy, Sandy and Kirsten are my favorite couple, but this not interfering with your good job really I can't tell you one by one all the good shots you had on it, the way he thought about what would happen if they make love, certanly Kirsten will regret all her life and the fact that she will thinking in Sandy on the right moment, really I ejoyed to much but I think too that this needs not just be in a thinking way, it would be better if you put a conversation if you think to continue, it would be just fantastic...even though I LOVE KANDY AND WOULD DIE FOR THEM! jejeje sorry about the mistakes I speak spanish
Thatemilykid chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
love it! i hope you keep going
MissSwede chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
i think you have a good idea

but i would like to see some more dialog

because it is a bit too long if you know what

i mean. but other than that it is great!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2