Reviews for Love's Cookbook
JuzSomeone chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Thankfully, sanji, u didn't mentioned it..
JuzSomeone chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
:O I love the implied meaning to the simple game of chess xD
Meowchan82 chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
Wow, I love it all! SanjixRobin is one of my favorite pairings in One Piece! _
Mish1 chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
I love the way you write this story, it becomes so beautiful! :D
aviddelusions chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
Thank you so much for this update! This was shorter than your previous ones but it was seriously sweet. I believe if you had made it any longer I think it would have somewhat lost it's feel. Anyway I hope you'll continue this and I'll like to see another update from you in the near future because you are seriously one fantastic SanRo writer.

Darkest Illusions
MistressMisaP chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Great story. SanRob needs more love. _
aviddelusions chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
So far this has been brillantly written. All the charcters are in character and it stars my favourite characters Robin and Sanji.

These drabbles really does give us an indepth look to the blonde chef, a side not shown often in the manga and of Robin. Though how simple she appears at first glance as a lady of few words you sure have brought out her complexity within these little short chaps.

Really do hope you continue this but nethertheless I'm definitely faving this story.
mdizzle chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
what's a Shichibukai? My japanese is majorly rusty
Sa'avryn chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
Very good job on the San/Rob pairing. It catches the nuances of it, where he is infatuated with her (like he is with every woman) and she's calm and collected through the whole thing. I loved it!
animetor21 chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
The brevity of each story makes it interesting. I'm glad i was able to find fiction supporting Sanji and Robin. Keep up the good work.
bijoukaiba chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
Yay! SanRob! *adds story to alerts*
Michelle chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
Very lovely and addictive one shots, these two definately need some more loving. Beautiful!
aNNa chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
oww! u know somethin? once i gave all my heart to ZR pairin'...but now my heart clear its space for ur SR too!

Oh God! ur Sanji was so so so cute!

oh so warm so sweet

such a perfect gentleman!

i luv the way he did everythin with such a soft and kind act~!

he did know all the girl cant deny the man like him

Good job! ur Sanji remind me of this quote

'He's what a girl want'
theunscripted chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
I love this pairing! SO CUTESOME! Good job! ADD SOON!
babe300 chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
o getting interesting lol!

interesting pairin but then again i dont really

no much about robin because i havent seen any

episodes with her init lol!

plz update soon!