Reviews for Swamp Sam
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Really fantastic liked it. It was cute
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
very cute story really liked it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this story was great
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was fun. Nice little insight into the boys.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
HA! I loved Sam thinking about how 'revenge would come later, when Dean was asleep'. Ah, how true...
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Loved it. Could imagine Dean standing on terra ferma, complaining about being cold and nagging Sam to find the truck quickly, whilst his little brother froze his backside off in the cold, muddy water! Revenge would come later, after Dean had fallen asleep - think Dean will need to sleep with one eye open for the forseeable future.

Another great read, thanks.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
"Revenge would come later, when dean was asleep."

Oh, please write that fic!

Bwahahahaha...
L5472 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
LOL Dean! Sam's the one in the freezing cold water and YOU'RE getting hypothermia?
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hehe, nice Kneipp bath for poor Sammy! Loved that Dean was complaining about getting cold while Sam waded in the swamp... Thank you for sharing.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Yay. This is the first tag to that episode that I've ever read. Great job! :O)
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
lol very good...you should right the revenge he had planned for dean...loved the story!

thanks

VESPER
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Nice insite on Dean and how he feels when he's protecting people and loved ones. ;)
rogue outkast chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I really enjoyed this and could see this happening on the show. There are so many scenes they leave out in the show and leave to interpretation.

Good Job :)
Eleanore Elen chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Crap, thought I reviewed this. This was very entertaining. Made me laugh. I loved the bit after they did rock, paper, sissers when Sam says 'I dont know wht to say', and Dean goes 'How bout ready or not here I come!' That was so funny. And when Dean was saying he was getting hypothermia. Lol!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »