Reviews for Halfway
nepal chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review here...
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I like when Don understands he needs his family's help and you write a good fic on this subject.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Nice story with just the right touch of tenderness & humor.
CD57 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
and this one is also nice :-)

Corine
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Hey, so I never realised you wrote for Numb3rs as well! I guess if you like Supernatural then it's impossible not to like Numb3rs too, for the brotherly dynamic alone. I really enjoyed this and especially liked how Charlie had slept in Don's room - that was sweet and it all felt very in character for all three of the Eppes men. And this really made me chuckle:

Alan could only hope. He was so proud of his sons, proud of the men they had become, were becoming, proud of how they were complimenting each others personalities so well, proud that he was their father, proud enough to kill that boy if he took one more step toward the dining table.

LOL! Poor Alan, trying to deal with his stubborn first born. I liked the analogy at the end too, of Don meeting him halfway.

Great story :)
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hey

Excellent fic! I especially liked Don's responses to the questioning..''in hell'' lol.

I know Supernatural is really really nice (Numb3rs and SP battle it out for me, it's a draw) but time to get back to your roots! Write some more Numb3rs fic! Don and Charlie were here before Dean and Sam!

Convncing enough for you? :D
WriterJC chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Loved it! Fantastic character interaction. Nice bit of Don h/c.
Synbou chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I love to come back to this story. It's great!
wiesl chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hello purehalo,

sorry for my bad english but I have no practice in speaking english. I would like to say how much I like your story. I think it shows the deep bonds in the Eppes-family and a little inside in Dons character. I hope for more stories in this style.

Greetings from Switzerland,

Antje.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Nice fic. Well written.
milford chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
very nice to see Don needing help and I enjoyed the interaction with him and Alan. Well done.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Lovede it. Like to see more written by you.
hotchner chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
That was an excellent story. I'm glad that

Alan is helping Don more. I was wondering if

Alan even was that happy with the way that

Don turned out. I can't wait to read another

story like this. Keep up the good writing.

I really like Don. I think that Rob Morrow is

a great actor to potray him. Can't wait to have

another chapter written. Keep up the good work.
reennie5 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
What a wonderful story. I love your characterization of Don and of Alan. Their relationship is played out well in this piece. I'd say you have the voice of Don down pat. A few grammatical errors (it's dammit, not damnit) but otherwise excellent. Keep writing!
simanis chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
woh. good, Don stories coming up. Thanks and do continue quick quick.