Reviews for Good Morning Sunshine
Sorceress Knight chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Good. Could you possibly publish a list of the order your RW/SM fics go in becuase it's REALLY hard to go searching around your author page when there are so many stories on it. Cute story! -SK
Anegel Vitriol Trinton chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
I love this songfic!

You won't believe how long it took for me to even find ONE LitaSage fic! T_T Anyway, this songfic was WONDERFUL!

I know not many people will read this review, but if anyone knows of any site or fanfic that has to do with LitaSage, PLEASE TELL ME! Thanks. _;;
DragonGirli chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Nice songfic! It's cute!
meeh chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
aww!
AngelsRhapsody chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
*that*was*GOOD!*
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
So KAWAII! I LOVE how you wrote this! You gotta write more of these for the other characters! I LOVE how you had Sage hold Lita al night and how she said not to get any ideas and he agreed! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Aw, that was so sweet! And even though I've never heard the song, it seemed to fit this story, and their relationship, very well. I liked it! _
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Okay that was cute. Sweet and romantic and yet not passionate and hormonal. It was very appropriate for the setting you placed them in. I also really liked the song.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
well that was a good story...are you going to write more like that? please do! I just love your work! continue it please...very good story!