Reviews for Hole in the Wall
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Great story, once again; wonderfully and masterfully created story of familial love
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I'm beginning to read your fics and I like this one with Charlie taking care of Don.

Thanks for that
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aw, poor Charlie! Typical sibling behavior of Don taking advantage of his brother.
Trekkie Lizard chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Stomach flu! LOL! That's a great story!
Betty W chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I'm new to Numb3rs fan fictions and want you to know how much I like your stories. Don is my favorite.
swenglish chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
A very wellwritten and great story. I love it! Like the interaction between brothers very much. Great work there. Can I dare to hope for a sequel? You know where Charlie is the one that gets Dons sickness? Please...*begs*
milford chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
lovely! lovely to read a Don hurt story for once and I like the touch of humour at the end. well done and please write more!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
hehe...funny. Question: are you European or something? Just curious, cause some of the words you used were different than what you'd typically hear. Anywho, keep up the great work!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
hotchner chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I really enjoyed reading that story. It was good

having Don get sick once in a while. To have his

father worry about him was not that bad either. I

really liked this story. I hope you write more

stories. I can't wait to see you write more.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
cute, well-written with a nice touch of emotion :)
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I loved this story. You always see Charlie being taken cared of by Don which I love but this story was so moving. Switch roles. I loved every bit of it! This is definitely going into my fanfictions binder after I print it. Keep up the outstanding work!
simanis chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
yeah, I like this. thanks for the Don and Eppes family story.