Reviews for My Shards!
SA2208 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
O.M.G I don't think I had EVER read anything as good as this! And you know what's more? Just as I opened this fic, the song My Hump came on on my playlist. Yes, I was slightly freaked out. EPIC!
KAT-TUN Lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
OMGROFLMFAO x10

Absolutely worthy of praise for parody, I love it!
Tha. Realest. B. In. This chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Hell yeah!

that was awesome and i was laughin the whole time - :D :p (*.*)
Kagura-I am the Wind chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was so funny-loved it...I can't stop laughing...
Alec N Meg chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
*HAHAHA*

LOVE it!- I just died laughing after reading this! Excellent! Pure random fun. Wonderful! -

~Megera~
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
:: Laughs :: That was most amusing! I must say, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long while. I did enjoy it though, it was humorous as well as very well adapted to the anime. I truly did like it. You really should write more of these adaptions to songs, they'd do the writing world some good with how to write humour!

-Lady Elysian
lilshortydudette chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I loved it! Please do more songfics!
Kits-X-Chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! This is AWESOME! I can totally see them doing this...really I could, someone should animate this! great job!
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
ROFL! LMAO! Dies laughing, even!

I haven't heard past the refrain of "My Humps", but I heard enough to get the rhythm! AND DUDE, was that HILARIOUS! I love reading song parodies as much as I do reading them! I just could NOT quit laughing as Inuyasha's asking "What you gonna do with all that junk?" and Koga answering while 'striking a pose'! *laughing again*

Thanks for putting me on your list, I'm really flattered. And I don't hate Koga, I really like him, but you gotta admit the guy is "dumber than a sack of hammers" as Ginta put it.

Thanks for writing this, you gave me a GREAT laugh!

_~ LuClipse85, The Queen of Humor
cleanandsimple08 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
that was hilarious i like the part about " pile of junk that smells of skunk" i was laughing so hard i almost wet myself
teenagewitchling chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That was really funny! I didn't think you could take that song and make it into a songfic! Creative!
LifeinClover chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I SANG THE WHOLE THING!
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Ha! Very cute! A bit repitive, but that's to be expected with this song...

I will never listen to this song without thinking about Koga ever again. Thanks a lot.

(Actually, it's a good thing...I hate this song...but your version makes me happy!)
Rouge Rally chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
funny! great! go you!
nowayjoseeeeee chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Heheh... Funny. I like this, but I tried to sing it along to 'My Humps' and it just sounded really girly... Although that might've just been me and Fergie. -sweatdrops-

Toodles!