Reviews for Arabian Knights
princesskristi1998 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I liked it until I read "phone". LOL
a chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Okay, a modern day ella enchanted! I can roll with that if you don't mess it up too badly. Thus far it's rather good way to go.
GoldenLily chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
WOOHOO !

FINALLY A DECENT ELLA ENCHANTED STORY !

I'M AMAZED SOMEONE COULD FINALLY PULL

IT OFF !

GREAT STORY !

KEEP IT UP !
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
This is good! I can't wait to hear the rest!
briannah sumaion chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
please rite more it is really good and maby you could put in char and ella kiss and hatty sees them and gets really mad. i am waiting. lov bri
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
You know what doesn't make sense? Is that first you say that Ella get's good grades, then when Ella says that Hattie's 95 is a better score then hers AND Areida's put together it doesn't make sense.
Becca chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
OK. Sorry about my other reviews. I really do luv this fic. Unique plot. keep it and UPDATE! please
Becca chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
didn't Arieda order Ella to Wait? Whatever, sorry for being so nit picky. It works with the story and I like where its going.
Becca chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Just saying, luv yur story, but isn't Hattie supposed to be a bad speller and a bad student and Ella is supposed to be smart. Did you change it on purpose? Anyway just wanted to ask. I'll shut up and keep reading.
Rodidor chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
great chapter updtae soon
kaipanther chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
she maybe right. it would fit in to where eveything consering ella is. espically since ella is indeed cursed.
onesugarplumfairy chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
hey i thought this chappy was aweosme. update soon please.
Eranity chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
Love this! You're getting better with each chapter. Keep on improving; at the rate you're going, you've got major potential! _
LILLYFLOWER chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
well it kind of depends,...well no it doesn't really. anyways great chappie.
JadedTruth chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
dude, your story is amazing. i cant wait for more. please update soon
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »