Reviews for Tales of KOTOR: How the Mighty have Fallen
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Supposed to have been posted 2 July 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Pre KOTOR: The soon to be Exile faces her brother, the dark lord Revan

The angst of the piece is thick on the ground, the descriptions of the carnage caused drives home the thought that it had been unnecessary. The fight is short and to the point, but the aftermath is foreshortened.
Net Sphere Engineer chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Very good.
Svt chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Exile didn't know anything about the Jedi Civil War, it says so in the game. Anyway *Shrugs* Good battle scene.

~PhoenixAvenger~
Red Aviary chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Nice, nice...the Exile is Revan's sister? Weird...also, I was under the impression that it took several months for Revan to come back with the Star Forge's ships. Also, Malak bombed Telos IV, not Revan. But it's not bad at all. Good job.

-Uberscribe
Rian Sage chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I thought it was a good story. Although some of the details and timing were a little off. But I'm kind of a stickler for that sort of thing.

All in all, you do fight scenes very well. I fully understood where they were and what was happening at all times. Good job.
I am no longer available chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Pretty good tale, with a great fight scene. Interesting take on the evolution of Exile's separation from the Force. You put forward a very dramatic choice for her (kill Revan fall herself save the galaxy vs. Revan kills lots of people), and one that she will regret, if she remembers it I guess.

Bao-Thor? ::chuckle::

Some nice description too!

You seemed to have compressed a lot of events in the last few paragraphs. Did that mean that Revan had already built his fleet before Malachor V? You seemed to give the impression that he had only truly fallen in the last 3 days, so the numbers didn't quite add up to me.

Good job, BaM
elenathehun chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow. Lightsaber combat! Brother-sister feud! Kreia!

Yep. This goes onto my lists of coolest fall-to-the-Dark-Side fic EVER.

Elena
VaguelyFamiliar chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
The opening lines were beautiful. And the Exile referring to the MSG as "you" seems very...right. For a thing that has had such immeasurable impact on her life, it makes sense to think of it as an entity more than an inanimate object.

Your Revan is so cold! I love it. Oh! And I really like the twist that the Exile is the older one.

What a tragic tale. I think you fulfilled the challenge superbly.
Phoenix Spear chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Good begining so far. Please put up more chapters. I'll will keep in touch with this story.
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
He extended his hand further, almost as if he were grasping for something. “Join me and together we could rule the Galaxy!”

O, shades of Luke/Vader.

Very nice. I like the sibling rivalry of it as opposed to the fluff I would have instantly written. ;)

I was a tad confused as to whether the Exile had cut herself off from the Force or not but it would seem that Revan had a hand in her troubles with it, which is a nice twist.

I liked too, how Revan described his falling to the DS as 'liberating.' That seems a very apt justification for a falling person to take. Well done!
Auros Sopherai chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Great short story! The dialogue was excellent and the emotions seemed truly genuine. I especially liked the relationship between the fighting siblings;) And to top it all of the fighting was expertly choreographed! (I might have spelled that wrong)
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
good story
Son Kenshin chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Good job, though the Jedi Civil War didn't begin until two years after the Mandalorian Wars concluded.
lOngshotOR chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Great one Dante, I really like the Exile/Revan relations stories, and you did an awesome job. Thanks.