Reviews for Reckless
willoffire123 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME! Anyway, reading this makes me feel shameful of my own work. You wrote this so beautifully, and showed us 4 fully-fledged Joker characters. I take off my hat to you. Now I will go read the rest of it.
Wes Imlay chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
This was a great read!
BlackWolfHowling chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
The ending was worth the read, even though it seemed pretty darned sad for a bit their. Good story, I like.
StormN624 chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
LOL that was a great ending!
writer6886 chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Awsome story. It would make sense if this really happened. It would have taught Terry how to be a better Batman. I must admit the ending was one I did not see. Same o'l Terry. Rating 5 out of 5 stars
Rangerfan58 chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
i thought Bruce was going to die
Christopher Lago chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
Very nice ending. I didn't expect it. Well done! Plot was good. Characters for the most part stayed true. Let me know if you wrote others.
Livy1213 chapter 12 . 10/23/2006
Very good story but I think you went too far by having Terry kill that guy. Maybe if you had him and us think the Cobra was dead until the end similiar to what you did with Bruce it would fit Batman Beyond but to have Terry outright murder is going too far. Terry would most certainly either give up being Batman or Barbara would have him hunted down and arrested like she tried to do in "Eye Witness". I'm sure Terry would never forgive himself. If the death hadn't occured this would be one of the best BB fics I've read.
me-obviously chapter 12 . 7/30/2006
Good job. Your grammar could do with some work, nothing major though. I haven't seen this show for some time (heard it's on hiatus for now, unfortunate that), but I used to watch it quite a bit. It's nice to be able to go back to it via some quality fanfiction like this.
Knottaclue chapter 12 . 5/29/2006
You really had me going there at the beginning. :) I'm glad it wasn't what I thought. I had to read this a couple of times to let it sink in...and it still hasn't completely. What Barbara said really shocked me. Is that the Commissioner talking or Barbara? Why would she even bother doing her job if she believed there was no goodness in people? I'm probably misunderstanding the whole point you're trying to make. But you very much have me thinking about what someone would feel and how they would act without fear. The couple of people I talked to about it agreed with your logic. Thank you for this thought-provoking read!
nera chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
oh, didn't kill ending.
giveGodtheglory chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
*Lol* at the end bit.

The rest is good too. But I'm too stuffed in the head to fully appreciate it:p

God bless!

g
this account will be dead soon chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
YAY! HE'S OKAY! **Throws a party**

And wadda ya mean by that 'complete' thing in front of the story?

**Glares**

If I don't get an update, SOON, I'll put a curse on you!
trecebo chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
JF, you sneak! That was classic! I really thought Bruce might be a goner. Lord knows he's been through more than most should.

And this a sort of reckoning for Terry. Finding out where his center should be if he's going to really do the job right. A hard road, paved with mistakes but it should serve him well.

Good work.
trecebo chapter 11 . 5/27/2006
*cries and wails!* STUPID FFNET! I missed this chapter! AGh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h! And it's so key! Bru-u-u-u-uce! No-o-o-o-o-o-o!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »