Reviews for Saving Harry
Emerald-Pen chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
This is an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end!,!
SamerA Jay chapter 35 . 7/13/2012
AWWW! 3 It was so fantastic!
ReighHPFiction chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
While the idea of Draco nursing Harry back to health is cute, the execution is a little bit unbelievable.

It's just too sappy at some parts to be a believable relationship between two men, let alone Harry and Draco.

Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, I just think it could be a little less syrupy is all.
666blackcat666 chapter 35 . 8/19/2011
I CRIED ALOT !
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 26 . 8/13/2011
Umbridge is a bloody cow, I want her dead.
XForeverXXBrokenX chapter 35 . 8/6/2011
Brilliant.
lusciousharry chapter 35 . 7/25/2011
i wanted to save this review for the end. As simply as i can put it this was brilliant.
Jess chapter 35 . 7/25/2011
I really liked this story. The only thing I didnt like was the spoilers at the beginning of every chapter! Imagine if JK did that! 'In this chapter they are going to leave the weasleys' 'Warning: the trio gets kidnapped by deatheaters, Donny dies' 'R&H finally kiss!'. I tried to ignore them, but they were at the beginning of EVERY CHAPTER! It was kind of hard to ignor. Still, good story.
HeartlessMe9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i love how you disreguard that dobby died XD i luvs you! dobby was awesome :'( epicly awesome... TT as a matter of fact they killed off a lot of my fave characters TT
Himuro chapter 35 . 7/1/2011
I actually do not remember the most of this story, but the parts I do remember alsdfjsdlijfsd I love it. I'll probably re-read it at some point, but for now... this chapter, the end. Beautiful. Breath takingly love each so much it's just adorable. Poor Remus and...Snape. Awh. Good job with this.
Neko-Jenn chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
After reading the first few chapters, I must say that...Harry really needs to invest in some blinds for his windows.
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
i really enjoy ur story and i wanna leave this a i will give a honest review when i get to the end.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 34 . 5/21/2011
I just found and read this story and was vastly disappointed when I discovered after a cliffhanger that you had not updated in over a year. I hope that there were just extenuating circumstances that prevented you from writing and you just needed a reminder that the story still exists and people want to read it. I hope you plan on updating!
Kathleen Farrell chapter 34 . 5/26/2010
Good chapter but please continue the story. I want to find out if Draco and Harry stay together. Could you by any chance email me at when you have updated. I love your work. Thanks
AymberPoet chapter 34 . 2/4/2010
Wow... Amazing, I don't usually read long fanfics but I'm so glad I did :)

The best story I've read, I love the plot and the twists and how you've written Draco & Harry

Update soon, I need to know what happens! x