Reviews for The Phantom Angel
Kari chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
Wow, you haven't updated in a long time.
Rachel eckstein chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
plz this is so good
Destiny's Daughter chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
awesome fic!1I love it! Update soon!1
Chelsi Brooke chapter 14 . 4/4/2007
Wow! This is a great phic. I love how everything just sort of runs together like a soap opera. Which is kind of wierd because I hate soap operas, but the style is cool. Anyway, I'm so glad you finally got this latest chapter out. Why does it always seem like the stories I like take forever to get updates? So update soon or else a disaster beyond your imagination will occur! Mwuhahahahaha!
Smidgie chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
Yes, yes, yes!

This, I reckon, is one of the best chapters out of the lot. (And given your standards, that IS saying something.) M. . . I love handsome pissed off Phantom-mode Erik. He makes me feel all. . . well, let's keep it G rated for all the kiddies around, shall we? *embarrased cough, long awkward silence* Moving on, then.

Re: this chapter, I think Christine quite needed that talking-to - certainly I would have give it to her were I in that situation. And yet I feel impossibly sorry for her at the same time. (Hell, she's married to Raoul de Fop. Personally, I think that's enough punishment for anyone.) I'm all mixed up.

What wonderful confusion.

I am delighted to hear you will not abandon this phic. Too many excellent fics are abandoned in this cold, dark world we live in. *wink* I look forward to your next update.

I remain, Mademoiselle, your obedient servant (who happens to love that line),

Smidgie
MJ MOD chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
Really, Christine. There's no gator in France, much too cold and if they were they wouldn't be living under the Opera. I don't know if there's such a thing as water rats but anyway they swim and usually avoid humans. I don't see rats climbing into the boat and attacking the people in it. Ech! Erik is mad! Is Chelsea in the habit of bringing people into their home? After all these years Erik hasn't still forgiven Christine. It's sad. Does he know he's Chelsea father? The way he speaks it doesn't seems so.
SerengetiRose chapter 13 . 12/25/2006
Please update soon. I want to know what happens.
Underworld Master chapter 13 . 11/12/2006
Plese, Please, Please update soon! I feel like I've been waiting forever and yes I like it that much!
Passed Over chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Just started your story but wanted to say so far so good and let you know I like your idea and am dieing to see how you develop it.
ToryD chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
Love the way Erik is tolerating Chelsea's antics.
ToryD chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
Love the bickering back and forth! You have a distinctive rhythm to your writing that is so much fun to read.

ToryD chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
poor Chelsea, having to strive for the demanded perfections from Erik. Loving this!

ToryD chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Very promising first chapter. I started reading this because I thought your punishment for Cara in my story Choices was so well written and dastardly thought out that I knew that you had great story telling skills. I am on to the next chapter.

Morhighan chapter 13 . 9/5/2006
Yaay! I was hinking Erik wouldn't be in here, but I am now relieved! I can't wait to see what happens next!

_
teaandhemlock chapter 13 . 9/5/2006
Yay PWEC!This is really the name of socks...I won't even ask.