Reviews for The Chosen Ones
Skitz-phenom chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
I have to say that this was a really tremendous story! As both a fan of BtVS and Quantum Leap, I think you did a terrific job with characterization and with bringing both of those concepts together! And the plot was fun and fitting to both 'verses.

I almost wish it could have been longer... because I was simply enjoying it so much, but I also found the ending to be very fitting - very episodic.

I admit that I'm biased in that I'm a B/G shipper (well, Giles/Almost-anyone really... but Buffy most of all) so I particularly enjoyed that aspect, but I also love how you explored the Sam/Al dynamic. I'm glad you left it where you did, though.

Anyway - I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this! It was very well written, well-paced, and fun; and a truly enjoyable read! Thank you!
MusicaGrant chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
Way cool ending. I hope you write more stories!
Oni chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
I just run into this, really fascinating! You are great in describing both BtVS abd QL characters, hope you'll keep on!
MusicaGrant chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
Whoa! Very interesting turnabout. Can't wait to see what happens next!
MusicaGrant chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Oh... This is really good. I mean really good. I cannot wait to read more.
MadTom chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
I love this! I just added it to my favorites list. I don't know if there are other BtVS/Quantum Leap crossovers out there, but this is the first I've seen, and everything is true to form for both shows.

Except for one minor nitpick: "She's having you on" is too British an expression for Sam Beckett (the Quantum Leap scientist, not the playwright). "She's putting you on," "She's pulling your leg," or "She's yanking your chain" would be more appropriate phrases.