Reviews for The Descent of Daisuke To The Digital World
DEATH2Davishbashers chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
What the HELL was that? Was that a sad attempt at Davis bashing? Cause if it was, did you forget all the times the Digimon EMPEROR went after Davis, not silly blondie! and also, TK's not brave! He's a weakling compared to Tai and Davis!

This better not have been a Davis basher and I HATE Davis bashers! Just makes me want to rip them apart!
Octavo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
LOL! This is teh awesomeness! And being a child of Grammar, born and raised, it takes something seriously funny to make me talk like that.

Really cool epic! I agree, Sumerian mythology is a bit...

Well, in Snow Crash it's as much as stated that there's drugs hidden *in the text of the myths*. I think that's the ones you've been on. One of the few drugs you can *accidentally* take.
millie-sama chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Just so you know, it's the same person who sent you that Ryoken fanfic. I'm kindof a fan of yours. By the way, are you SURE you had no drugs?

Cause if you did did it it happen to be the kind that Toei used for the 02 Epilogue?
BenneyChaos chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Umm... that was... oddly really cool. I liked it a lot. Totally interesting and unique.
Nora D chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
LMAO! I LOVE this thing. ::giggles:: Very repetitif.
Akira Ichijouji chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Oh my goodness, that was just *too* funny!
Adament chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
This is hilarious! I had to add it to my faves :P
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
*laughs* OMG, that was funny, and really creative! I like. _
diana chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
That was somehow really funny. Poor TK.
toko chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
That is the most hilariously demented thing I have ever read in my entire -life-. I bow down before you.
Ellcrys chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
...There is nothing I can say about this, besides: "BAHAHAHAHHAHAA!" :D
Ashna chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Hey daisuke's jacket is SO cool! But I love this fic! Halarious...I can't spell...oh well. Anyway awsome story.
Limeboi chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Damm girl .. you sure that you did not sample even a little p..

I mean .. c'mon .. be honest here p Though seriosly, nice adapttion to Ishtar's Decent )
empty16 chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
*dies laughing* OMG! I do so love Sumerian mythology, it's so friggin twisted. Very hilarious take on it too... *toddles off to read the hermaphrodite myth again*. *hee-hee*