Reviews for When Sorry Doesn't Cut It
Rockinrollchika chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
You said this was your first story? Very well done! It was very to the point but at the same time dramatic. I have to admit I was expecting something very cliche. It was not, so congratulations. Great job and keep writing!
SeventhTatar chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
i'm sending you two an enormous cookie right now. but only one, brothers must share. hehehe
SeventhTatar chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
woot! BB to the rescue
SeventhTatar chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
well, that would have been a cute way for BB to joint the team, but then we saw later that they all came together at the same time...
SeventhTatar chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
beast boy is too dang adorable. that's my problem XD
SeventhTatar chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
i want a snuggle session, but i'm a strange girl, so uh... i need some sleep
SeventhTatar chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
he should have questioned that RIGHT AWAY dumbas
SeventhTatar chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
hm... but what IS the truth!
SeventhTatar chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
hm... that doesn't make sense, why would they do that? shall read on XD
SeventhTatar chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
oh NOEZ! poor little Beast boy! can't imagine how confused everyone is!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
okay. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU TWO WRITE EVERYTHING I LOVE. i'm good. so i've been re-immersing myself in teen titans, cus i mean, really? it ROCKS. and so i randomly went to page 55 under Beast Boy character and clicked the first one i saw. and WHAT do i see? the ever-so-reoccuring little Calvin and Hobbs avatar. i actually smacked myself in the face this time for not looking at the author before i start reading a story. *sigh* well anyway, this sounds interesting... will read.
Hybrid X chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Oh my God. I just realized I wrote Pete where I should've typed Mike. So sorry about that! But I still think you're story is great!
Hybrid X chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hello again, Gandalf3213. I was checking out your profile, and discovered you had a TT story. I was ecited, one reason was because I really enjoy your writing, the other because it was about Beast Boy. And an angsty Beast Boy story at that. Gotta love the grass stain's emotional turmoil. ;)

You did a very good job writing this fanfic. I like how you incorporated how Beast Boy and Cyborg first met. I can totally see it happening. I also enjoyed reading your take on BB and Cy's relationship: the two of them being good friends, but Cyborg acting like an older brother figure to Beast Boy. I guess you know all about that with Pete.

My only beef characterization is that Robin seems very detached. He was worried about Beast Boy towards the beginning, but then they have almost no interaction with each other. I guess in a way this makes sense, because in the show it seemed like BB was always slightly intimidated by him. And so after beating him up, Robin has no idea of how to act around Beast Boy, especially now that Beast Boy is even more scared of him than before, so he acts vaguely cold. But I thought it would be nice if the two of them could talk.

Going along with that statement, I don't think Beast Boy would be a happy little prankster anymore. He'd probably be more quiet, more serious, and almost wary of his team mates. I also think the rest of the Titans would notice this change in him, and possibly bring it up with t others.

Sorry if I sounded bossy in any of this. *Sheepish grin* I'm not trying to dictate what to write to you, just wanted to give some feedback and advice. Hope see updates when you get around to it.

Hybrid X

P.S. I hope that Pete recovers.
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I love this story so much!

I read it a while ago and then I couldn't find it for the longest time. And it drove me CRAZY!

This is well written and emotionally catching.

Great job... I applaud you!

-Hero Out-