Reviews for Scream
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 7/31
that was brilliant
SweetChocolatez chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I gotta admit, I was worried at first. I know better than to think it was non-consensual, though. I wondered how you were going to show that she wanted to be with him just as much as he wanted to be with her. Inuyasha makes a good dominant. His personality is very much like one anyway. Your imagery and descriptions are very well done here!
FireHanyou16 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
*crimson face* U-Uh... Wow... Can you send him to my house please? Jk, I'm too young, doesn't mean I can't dream, though!
InuViolet chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Hot dayum
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
DUDE! -LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY...- YOU ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR. REALLY! Espeacially the fanfics you write they're hilarious and dramatic...espeacially the inuyasha playboy thing...BYE! ;-P
Breeluv chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Good story(:

Inukag forever!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
well that is one hot number! i guess its lust at first sight heheheh
AN-DoubleRainbow-NA chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
really kagome? first day and you sleep with the boss?

but this was awesome! had me rolling!

all time favorite line "well, fuck me stupid and call me smart" that was genius.
ultimatechocoholic chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
It was a good one.
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"REMEBER MY NAME YOU WILL BE SCREAMING IT LATER" that was kags phrase! hehe
Cloud Above the Moon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
LAWL. That was epically hilarious, and I commend you. Usually I don't like Kagome/Inuyasha pairings, but this one was awesome. I would totally high five you through the computer right now.

XD Anyway, great job! :D
inuaddict chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
yep u should definitely write more of these but a little more detail please?
michelle chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Okay, tell me if I'm wrong. I scoured the page for it. The qote is, "Well call me stupid and fuck me smart," or something close to that? Am i right? At first I thught it was the whole, "Remember my name you'll be screaming it late," but then I decided that was too obvious. But sometimes, you purposefully do the most obvious, because it's so obvious it's sneaky lol.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow. "Fuck me stupid and call me smart?" I'm going to use that...or maybe not. *sigh* Writers are so misunderstood...

~Kiroku~
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This fic requires a larger than normal suspension of disbelief. A boss you don't meet on your first day and a stranger in a dark room saying provocative things, then a young woman allowing a stranger to push his way into her apartment and dragging him to her bed? Okay, so I've already accepted the whole hanyou and miko thing, so 'in for a penny, in for a pound?' Maybe the extra long workday made her brain a little mushy? Hopefully he'll protect her in the future from her own poor choices!