Reviews for In Reverse
BumpsInTheNight chapter 31 . 17h
Stopping by to say I loved your story. It really feels like it adds to canon, gives more explanation to their unhealthy dependency on each other. And reading something so much like canon, I get more of a feel for the in-show fangirls. Still not down with 'wincest', but I could see it turning there way too easily. I'm so glad I continued on even when I was scared of the result. I saw in your post note that before you actually went back and edited a bit, you were worried you'd take it down if you re-read it. So very glad you didn't. Instead of going into more rambling, I'll just say again I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
ibt chapter 31 . 6/8
This was one hellofva story! GOD! You are a talented writer ... Loved this story... Keep up your great work! This was amazing... Like really AWESOME!
Oblivian03 chapter 31 . 5/5
This was brilliant! I have to say, I was reading the bit with the ghosts late at night and that was...not the best idea I've had. But it certainly indicates your talent! Not excessively intense in the horror department, but just enough eerie-creepy to get your sleep deprived, late night reading readers to think on the edge of their mind 'oh god, they're right behind me aren't they?' while their hair stands on end and goosebumps break out while a shiver runs down their spine.

In any case, despite the lingering unease, I managed to finish this. And I loved it! Loved the latchers and how you explained them and their relationships to each other. Loved the twist near the end there with Sam and who was in the 'driver seat'. I especially love your depiction of John in the 1996 flashbacks (I'm assuming) Dean has. I think you captured the fact he is their father first and foremost perfectly and loved the song that appeared in it. Also liked the twist with Elly and Jake (both of whom I adore, which is unusual for me and OC characters). In general, I found the plot enthralling enough to read late at night, so well done! You did a great job.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 17 . 4/18
I really like your OC Charlie and Jack! In fact I like all your Ocs. They are so realistic. But Blake is kind of a jerk. I am sorry but I hate Blake. He's a jerk. A big fat bumbling bambling bafoon.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 8 . 4/18
Last time I visited the USA, there sure was a hospital near Lander. I was hiking with my parents and few other people. And yeah the emergency response sure is freaky. Damn. When I got to know the location of your story I almost broke my bed because of my excitement. I love it when stories are based on locations I've been to.
Leslie chapter 31 . 4/18
I couldn't 'put this down' once I started it, as they say. The characters are all so real. Thank you so much for sharing it and I thank heaven you didn't take it down!
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh my god. The 'The Outsiders' refrence killed me. I was reading it, hadn't reached the end. And now I know the end dammit! You spoiled me! Never mind though. The super awesome story made it up for me.
Em chapter 31 . 3/22
my heart was ripped to shreds and haphazardly glued back together again and it was amazing. I fell in love with Charlie and Jack, man am I gonna miss them, Theyre amazing, wish I had more of them, thanks for sharing this amazing experience
Donna chapter 31 . 2/11
Dear Sodakey don't even know if you will ever see the comment but wanted you to know Irecently read your wonderful story and found it to be after so long it still rang true and held it's own over the test of time. I hope you have continued to write you are talented and I would love to read more of your work. Thanks so much!
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 31 . 1/17
Thank you so much for posting this excellent SPN story - you skillfully weave the 1996 and 2006 stories together, you have excellent characterisation, and I couldn't put your story down - the plot is gripping, the secondary characters very believable, and the relationship between the brothers well portrayed. You are quite an amazing writer - best of luck with your ongoing/future work.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 31 . 1/16
Wow. Beautiful
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 1/11
Excellent writing and characterisation - very intriguing. Thanks for posting; I look forward to reading the whole story. By the way, your story came highly recommended on LiveJournal, where a request came for links to epic SPN stories. The URL includes spnstoryfinders livejournal com (forward slash) 9050626 . Congratulations for being so highly recommended. Best wishes with your writing, Ya Nefer Ma'at
Coyoteclaw11 chapter 31 . 12/27/2017
Oh man. It took me a minute to get through this story only because I had so much going on when I started it, but at the same time, I could resist reading at least a chapter or two... or three... a day until I could finally sit down and binge read the whole thing. Reading this felt like watching an actual episode of Supernatural and then some. All the characters read so... accurately, and the story? the mystery? It was all just a fantastic read. I hadn't even finished the story before I was already recommending it to people I wouldn't normally recommend fanfiction to (somehow I feel my mom would love this?). Anyway, this was an awesome read, and I'm very happy to have stumbled upon it. Thank you for writing!
soundoftragedy chapter 31 . 12/11/2017
oh my god, i'm so glad i stumbled upon this story, it was wonderful! thank you for writing it xx
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 31 . 10/18/2017
Oh my days that was a rollercoaster! I can't decide whether to laugh or cry!
I loved every part of this story. Your characters are fleshed out and believable, the storyline was immense, AND there was such a generous helping of brotherly fluff my heart has been hit with so many feels I think I know how Dean felt every time he got those twinges!

This is the first ever Supernatural fic I have read and boy I'm so excited to read more of your stuff! You are such a fab writer!
I loved the flashbacks, loved the little Sam moments and how much Dean really knows his family. Honestly, the brother dynamic throughout is absolutely spot on! It was also great to read about Sam's Stanford life and getting to know his friends. I think we all knew one of them had to crack in the end and I'm not sorry it was Blake (well, maybe I feel some pity).

I know I'm SUPER late reading this but it was wonderful, thank you so much for this dose of the boys!
1,863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »