Reviews for In Reverse
Sam’s ghost is just saying truths about Sam
Sam never wanted to be with Dean, never was happy or grateful to be around him. It took, like 40 years for Sam to be like, “Both of us aren’t perfect, and I’m stupid for even thinking either of us were. Even though I’ve black mailed, guilt tripped, abandoned and manipulated Dean for my personal gain, now I’ve decided to let Dean permanently into my life”. Oops, he dead now, oh well, whos my next love interest since I get one and move on quickly EVERY time Dean dies or goes missing. Dean who?
Yaaah, Dean should be fearing Sam’s leaving since Sam does is so often and readily. Dean dying Sam’s happy freedom
Sorry to pop yall’s bubbles, but the real Sam and John, basically everyone in the show, gave no craps about Dean UNLESS he was a tool for them. Dean was a babysitter b/c John needed someone to watch Sam, Sam only went hunting with Dean cuz he needed Dean to find his gf’s killer and so on for the rest of the show, used Dean as an excuse for freeing the devil and becoming a blood addcit, used Dean as excuse for every bad thing (all of Sam’s decisions) he did. Just canon truth. Actions speak louder than words!

Sam doesn’t give a flying a fiddle about Dean. Exhibit A: sneaking out with Ruby after Dean returns from H*** Exhibit B: Sam calling Dean weak after his return from H*** then strangling Dean Exhibit C: Sam disregards Dean’s warning of not working with Ruby-ends in Sam starting apocalypse and freeing devil (who Sam is actually) Exhibit D: Sam never apologizes to Dean for strangling him Exhibit E: Sam lets Dean be kidnapped by fairies abs turned into a vampire for personal gain(being Souless is not an excuse since right and wrong and a conscience is taught, not an innate part of the soul) Exhibit F: Sam requires Dean’s support after return from the cage-yet Sam did not give Dean any support after Dean’s return. Exhibit G:Sam works with BMOL behind Dean’s back even though Dean warns him not to Exhibit F 2.0- Sam never learns from his bad choices and repeats them Exhibit G: Sam makes no effort to confirm Dean is dead and thus leaves Dean in Purgatory and abandons Kevin. Plenty more evidence but if y’all don’t understand by now
Chiiiva chapter 15 . 6/8
Good pick up on Deans feelings here! Considering what he said in the final episode
Marzeebars chapter 31 . 6/6
Just wanted to say that I first read this fic years ago - and I find myself reading through it once or twice a year ever since. I love coming back to it. It’s comfortable and friendly and I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write it. Stay golden!
Ohana15 chapter 31 . 6/5
I absolutely love this story, the concept was one of the most unique case-fics I've read and your writing style is just lovely to read. There was so much depth to it and I found myself reading this story multiple times over the years (sorry it took so long to review). Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Thanks for sharing such an in-depth story. I really enjoy the background you created for Sam and dean’s relationship especially why they are so codependent. Your writing style is fun to read and I appreciated the research you did to make it feel grounded.
Phoenix chapter 31 . 5/10
Holy crap! The attention to detail this story holds is incredible, absolutely blown away by how easy I was able to see every scene play out in front of me! Thank you, my good person, for gifting the world with a treasure such as this! 3
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 31 . 5/9
This story is amazing, hard to put it down! Great pace and well written!
Minnie1015 chapter 31 . 3/24
Amazing! Thanks for sharing your passion with us! Loved the connection between dean and Sam and how flawlessly you connected past and present. One of the best supernatural stories by far!
Edwin Nigma chapter 31 . 3/16
Well done! Making a story creative without losing characterization is tough and you did a great job! Thanks for me giving me a good read over the last few days!
anin21 chapter 1 . 3/4
this was absolutely incredible. thank you.
Trekkiehood chapter 31 . 1/23
Really good story. Had to keep reminding myself that charlie was a that I loved it l
Irmy Elf chapter 31 . 12/22/2020
I just finished reading and really enjoyed it. Thanks for an amazing story.
1,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »