Reviews for In Reverse
haha Elsa; Sam needs to LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOO~
Dumb jokes aside, I absolutely LOVED this work of art you've created, especially the last chapter. MY HEART STRINGS! Definitely not excessive, just perfectly and well detailed. Thanks for making this gem (and Charlie, loved him just as much as Dean and Sam's wholesome, brotherly relationship)
ibt chapter 31 . 9/4
You are AWESOME!
That was just AMAZING! Your writing style is like mind blowing! You captured the boys like so flawlessly. You are an amazing writer!
Keep up your greate work!
aevi chapter 31 . 8/25
I'm re-reading this fic for probably the 50th time and I thought that I'd drop you a very overdue line-this fic is amazing. Even 13 seasons in, this is one of the stories I keep coming back to. Not just coz I like Sam and Dean-but because you are a master storyteller! Amazing pacing, wordcraft, and the twists and turns-the case as well as Blake-absolutely brilliant. Thanks again!
StefKroner chapter 31 . 8/24
the story is just amazing ! thanks for the wonderful story
goldacharmed chapter 31 . 7/28
Damn what I ride! My dream is to write like this one day. In complete honestly, there are many many published authors with less talent than this.
BumpsInTheNight chapter 31 . 6/20
Stopping by to say I loved your story. It really feels like it adds to canon, gives more explanation to their unhealthy dependency on each other. And reading something so much like canon, I get more of a feel for the in-show fangirls. Still not down with 'wincest', but I could see it turning there way too easily. I'm so glad I continued on even when I was scared of the result. I saw in your post note that before you actually went back and edited a bit, you were worried you'd take it down if you re-read it. So very glad you didn't. Instead of going into more rambling, I'll just say again I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
ibt chapter 31 . 6/8
This was one hellofva story! GOD! You are a talented writer ... Loved this story... Keep up your great work! This was amazing... Like really AWESOME!
Oblivian03 chapter 31 . 5/5
This was brilliant! I have to say, I was reading the bit with the ghosts late at night and that was...not the best idea I've had. But it certainly indicates your talent! Not excessively intense in the horror department, but just enough eerie-creepy to get your sleep deprived, late night reading readers to think on the edge of their mind 'oh god, they're right behind me aren't they?' while their hair stands on end and goosebumps break out while a shiver runs down their spine.

In any case, despite the lingering unease, I managed to finish this. And I loved it! Loved the latchers and how you explained them and their relationships to each other. Loved the twist near the end there with Sam and who was in the 'driver seat'. I especially love your depiction of John in the 1996 flashbacks (I'm assuming) Dean has. I think you captured the fact he is their father first and foremost perfectly and loved the song that appeared in it. Also liked the twist with Elly and Jake (both of whom I adore, which is unusual for me and OC characters). In general, I found the plot enthralling enough to read late at night, so well done! You did a great job.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 17 . 4/18
I really like your OC Charlie and Jack! In fact I like all your Ocs. They are so realistic. But Blake is kind of a jerk. I am sorry but I hate Blake. He's a jerk. A big fat bumbling bambling bafoon.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 8 . 4/18
Last time I visited the USA, there sure was a hospital near Lander. I was hiking with my parents and few other people. And yeah the emergency response sure is freaky. Damn. When I got to know the location of your story I almost broke my bed because of my excitement. I love it when stories are based on locations I've been to.
Leslie chapter 31 . 4/18
I couldn't 'put this down' once I started it, as they say. The characters are all so real. Thank you so much for sharing it and I thank heaven you didn't take it down!
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh my god. The 'The Outsiders' refrence killed me. I was reading it, hadn't reached the end. And now I know the end dammit! You spoiled me! Never mind though. The super awesome story made it up for me.
Em chapter 31 . 3/22
my heart was ripped to shreds and haphazardly glued back together again and it was amazing. I fell in love with Charlie and Jack, man am I gonna miss them, Theyre amazing, wish I had more of them, thanks for sharing this amazing experience
Donna chapter 31 . 2/11
Dear Sodakey don't even know if you will ever see the comment but wanted you to know Irecently read your wonderful story and found it to be after so long it still rang true and held it's own over the test of time. I hope you have continued to write you are talented and I would love to read more of your work. Thanks so much!
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 31 . 1/17
Thank you so much for posting this excellent SPN story - you skillfully weave the 1996 and 2006 stories together, you have excellent characterisation, and I couldn't put your story down - the plot is gripping, the secondary characters very believable, and the relationship between the brothers well portrayed. You are quite an amazing writer - best of luck with your ongoing/future work.
1,868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »