Reviews for In Reverse
Arpita shah chapter 31 . 10/27
Gripping and good story
emmaxinyiswiftiepotter chapter 31 . 9/28
LOVED this story from the first line to the last! Such good writing and characterisation!
Mo chapter 31 . 8/26
This is one of my favorite stories! I think I first read this after I got into Supernatural about 10 years ago, and I keep coming back to re-read it whenever I need a feel-good, Samn'Dean case-fic. Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this; it's clearly evident in the pacing, plot, and characterization of everyone.
Very good. Keep it up.
Ice Girl on Fire chapter 31 . 5/20
I've read your story 3 times now and gosh do I keep on loving it even more!
Elezan chapter 31 . 3/27
This is the second time I read this, and it's still so well done. I've loved the adventure and characterization just the same , and I hope you have become a professional writer!
Nambi chapter 31 . 12/31/2021
This is my favorite Supernatural fanfic. I read it almost every week.
Deep Sorrow chapter 31 . 11/2/2021
This was a fantastic, well-plotted, masterfully worded, beautifully characterized rip-roaring tale, and I thoroughly enjoyed every word of it! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing masterpiece!
Diana911 chapter 31 . 10/31/2021
I can see that you wrote this story a long time ago. And don't know if you still write in this fandom or not, you see the comments or not - but I just want you to know, that I think this was great. I love how you wrote to boys, and I loved every aspect of the story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/24/2021
Sam’s ghost is just saying truths about Sam
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24/2021
Sam never wanted to be with Dean, never was happy or grateful to be around him. It took, like 40 years for Sam to be like, “Both of us aren’t perfect, and I’m stupid for even thinking either of us were. Even though I’ve black mailed, guilt tripped, abandoned and manipulated Dean for my personal gain, now I’ve decided to let Dean permanently into my life”. Oops, he dead now, oh well, whos my next love interest since I get one and move on quickly EVERY time Dean dies or goes missing. Dean who?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2021
Yaaah, Dean should be fearing Sam’s leaving since Sam does is so often and readily. Dean dying Sam’s happy freedom
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2021
Sorry to pop yall’s bubbles, but the real Sam and John, basically everyone in the show, gave no craps about Dean UNLESS he was a tool for them. Dean was a babysitter b/c John needed someone to watch Sam, Sam only went hunting with Dean cuz he needed Dean to find his gf’s killer and so on for the rest of the show, used Dean as an excuse for freeing the devil and becoming a blood addcit, used Dean as excuse for every bad thing (all of Sam’s decisions) he did. Just canon truth. Actions speak louder than words!

Sam doesn’t give a flying a fiddle about Dean. Exhibit A: sneaking out with Ruby after Dean returns from H*** Exhibit B: Sam calling Dean weak after his return from H*** then strangling Dean Exhibit C: Sam disregards Dean’s warning of not working with Ruby-ends in Sam starting apocalypse and freeing devil (who Sam is actually) Exhibit D: Sam never apologizes to Dean for strangling him Exhibit E: Sam lets Dean be kidnapped by fairies abs turned into a vampire for personal gain(being Souless is not an excuse since right and wrong and a conscience is taught, not an innate part of the soul) Exhibit F: Sam requires Dean’s support after return from the cage-yet Sam did not give Dean any support after Dean’s return. Exhibit G:Sam works with BMOL behind Dean’s back even though Dean warns him not to Exhibit F 2.0- Sam never learns from his bad choices and repeats them Exhibit G: Sam makes no effort to confirm Dean is dead and thus leaves Dean in Purgatory and abandons Kevin. Plenty more evidence but if y’all don’t understand by now
Chiiiva chapter 15 . 6/8/2021
Good pick up on Deans feelings here! Considering what he said in the final episode
Marzeebars chapter 31 . 6/6/2021
Just wanted to say that I first read this fic years ago - and I find myself reading through it once or twice a year ever since. I love coming back to it. It’s comfortable and friendly and I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write it. Stay golden!
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »