Reviews for In Reverse
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

I disagree with your characterization of the chapter as introspection and wordy. Every story needs a chapter that sets up the characters, making them real and alive. This chapter grounds us and leads the reader deeper into your world. Everyone comes alive and the landscapes are laid out in front of our eyes.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

An effortless beginning to a most interesting ghost story; I enjoy the play matching the past to today. Also the emotions of12 year old Sam carried over into adult Sam recognizes a delicate balance between who Sam is today created from who he was then.
ThysaNoir chapter 31 . 11/11/2015
Wow. What a good characterization, reasoning, explanation, thought-train, and description. good grammar and absolutely brilliant idea if story.
Thanks for the threat. It's so hard to find this quality even in published works sometimes.
Fatima chapter 31 . 10/31/2015
Amaaaazzinnng the best fanfic I've read so far loved it immensely. You're writing skills are very unique and publish worthy. Seriously good job :D
reader50 chapter 31 . 10/18/2015
I loved your story. I do like reading others pov about Sam and Dean. I especially loved Charlie and Jack. I felt the Story line had a good premise, it was well written and kept my interest. No need for a reply. Thank you for sharing.
mcdde5Heno chapter 31 . 10/14/2015
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Your attention to detail really brought it to life! Thanks so much for sharing your gift.
Rebegirl chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
Wow! This is one of the best stories that I have ever read. I love long stories if they are done well. And, I have to say, it did it really well. Your "other characters" were interesting and had depth. Sam and Dean were spot on, perfectly the boys we know and love. You managed to have some wonderful sweet and touching moments without it being too much or having the guys seem out of character. The plot kept me glued to my tablet and wanting more.
I am sad that you don't seem to be writing Supernatural anymore. I hope that you come back to it, because this is some amazing stuff.
ClockworkDucky chapter 31 . 8/15/2015
Considering where we are with SPN season 10, I wish the show's writers would read your fanfic and remember what made the show so watchable in the first place was the dynamic between two complex characters.
I love this fic and I love your writing style. Beautifully written. Made me nostalgic for the time when Sam actually had a personality on the show. sigh
I really think the show be more like your fic! I was so moved by this story. Seriously wow! and thank you.
thisaintbc chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
(this is Mission, btw. I figured if I was going to ask questions I better give you a way to contact me.)
Mission chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
I just wanted to say that, as a native Lander/Wyomingite, this remains one of my all-time favorite spn fics, one that I return to over and over again and rec to many of my friends. I know I'm probably biased because of your beautiful portrayal of my beloved hometown, but this truly is a wonderful fic and I really enjoy your characterizations and plot as well as the setting! Thank you so much for writing this, even if it seems that you're not completely happy with it.

(I'm not trying to pry into your personal life or anything, so feel free not to answer, but...is the organization you're affiliated with perhaps NOLS?)
Alena chapter 31 . 7/29/2015
Bit late to the party but I really loved this fic. Easily made it into my top fav case fics. I loved your characterisation and fully rounded ocs
Lindelas chapter 31 . 6/28/2015
I loved this! It kept me occupied for the better part of two days. Long, well-written fanfics are my jam, and I was so thrilled to jump into this one. I'm always a bit skeptical of OCs, but you made me like them (especially Charlie). It was great to see echoes of Sam's Stanford life, and I love that you actually did a 'reveal' at the end, so that his friends know, but they still love him.

Anyway, thanks for this! It was a lovely ride all around!
SandraS chapter 31 . 5/25/2015
Read this story for the first time and over several days and was captivated from beginning to end. Needless to say I'm glad you left it on the site.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/24/2015
This is a Brilliant story! I've been reading it all afternoon, couldn't put it down! Fantastic writing!
asiek chapter 31 . 3/31/2015
Thank you so much. Loved every minute of reading it. Couldn't really focus on anything else. Real time stealer...
1,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »