Reviews for In Reverse
aevi chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
Re-read this for the umpteenth time.. Don't ever take this down! It's in my top 10 fabric stories every written for any fandom!
Jay chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
I loved this. I didn't think the writing excessive at all. Rather, complete. The characters were well fleshed out.

I hope you still get reviews from the future (ha, ha). It is 8/2014 and you updated in 2007.
SweetVennum64 chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
Oh My God! I have found my new favorite SPN fanfic writer. You capture their co-dependent relationship soooo spot on I LOVE it. You also captured their mannerisms, facial expressions, little tics, wordplay and little phrases so unique to them! (like Sam's famous: "So get this..."). I could actually see this playing out in my head as a read it. On top of all that, you weaved it into an actual storyline...a very interesting and suspenseful storyline. It was almost like I was reading the script to an actual SPN episode (its THAT good!). This fic could not be more perfect and I hope you continue to write more!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
This was FANTASTIC. Your author notes seriously sell it short. To be perfectly honestly with you, I'd been avoiding this story for months. I like to scroll through people's favorite story lists to find ones I might like, and your story was on at least 75% of them. But the description sounded cliched to me, so I kept skipping it. I finally gave in a couple days ago and OH MY GOSH am I glad I did. Because this was wonderful. I loved your OCs, your plot, your "moral", the way you handled the flashbacks, and the precious delicate relationship you maintained between Sam and Dean. Really really well done. *adds to own list of favorites*
R.U. Lisnin chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
Really awesome! Good work :)
noush chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
awwwwwwwwwesommmmmmmmmmmmmme wow! first i was like man hurt dean! i don't do hurt dean but when i started reading it i couldn't stop...it was AMAZING
Little Creek chapter 31 . 6/27/2014
This was amazing! I don't usually read such long stories, but once I started reading this one I couldn't stop. I love the in-character dialogue and reactions from Sam and Dean, the well though out plot, the pretty-much-everything. Favourited!
Taeriel chapter 31 . 6/14/2014
I just found this story through a recommendation on spnstoryfinders. It's been several years now since you finished posting it, but I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading it. You put together such a wonderful, complex story. The case was excellent and believable, with a fantastic amount of details, twists and turns. Your characterizations of season 1 Sam and Dean were very rich and spot on, going beyond just mimicking their personalities - your exploration of how the events of the time would impact them, how they would react and what would develop in the story situation were superb. I'm not sure what episodes of the show were airing as you finished writing it, but I can imagine some very nice foreshadowing of what was to come in the end of season 2 and 3. I also greatly enjoyed the outside points of view you provided. Overall, it's a wonderful piece of work. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/6/2014
Oh my gosh! I hated Blake with a fiery passion ever since he was first introduced! When Sam finally snapped and almost killed him in the bar, I couldn't help but to giggle :) god I hated Blake. Thanks making him recieve justice(the punch) it was bloody brilliant! Please write more stories! This one was incredible! The vocabulary and diction were fantastic! Thank you
Random Ruth chapter 31 . 6/4/2014
Wow.

You've left me speechless, but I feel like I should say something because you've written so many awesome words.

Each time Blake got beaten up I cheered. Really. He's an arse. The ghost story was complex but very, very clever indeed. The whole thing was very clever indeed. Your John in the flashbacks kind of broke my heart a little. And Sam with his Stanford friends, and Dean's reactions to them, was very good. Your writing is stunningly good.

So thanks for the ride! It was awesome! :)
AzureMarie chapter 31 . 6/3/2014
Wow, this was good. The flashbacks were nicely added (unlike a lot of other fan fictions) and this whole story was just so well written _ I like how Sam realized that Dean was blaming himself for everything to, something the actual SeasonOne!Sam didn't seem to see that much.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/30/2014
Great story! If you're not already a published author, I really think you should send this somewhere! It's better than the Supernatural series books I've read - seriously! Enjoyed it tremendously, and going to look for more of your writing.
lili chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
It s beautiful :')
Katsheswims chapter 31 . 4/13/2014
Amazing story! I loved it. This was on my to-read list for a long time, but I had never just got around to it. But the wait was definitely worth it. Especially pleasant to read this story and the wonderful way you write Sam and Dean and their relationship now considering what's happening with them in Season 9 (later seasons etc.). The case was interesting and friend drama created a perfect mix throughout-lots of turns that kept me for writing this!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
That was an amazing story :) also, just a thought, I'm no good at writing, but I always wanted to see how Sams college friends reacted to the news when Sam and dean heals up a bank and stuff. I always really wanted to see their reactions to them getting arrested and stuff. Maybe you or a writer you know could write something like that? Thanks anyway :)
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »