Reviews for In Reverse
Guest chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
This was amazing and brilliant and gave me so many feelings. I love everything about the hurt!Dean and caring/worried!Sam and the brotherly relationship. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'm literally crying at the end of the first chapter baby Sammy
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
Sorry to butt in, but I have to say your previous review telling you that you need to get your "their" "there" and "they're" straight - is ridiculous. Seriously. Out of 31 chapters you flubbed it *once* and only once. In chapter 9 there is a "they're" that should be a "their" and that's it. Period.

If someone can point out another example in this story of where you mixed that up, I'll be shocked. I'm hyper sensitive to stuff like that and I just recently read this story. That's why the chapter 9 typo stood out in my memory (I'm also a little obsessed with this story having recently discovered it, I'm on my second read through). Seriously, this is more grammatically sound than most of what I've read on here.
nightsummer chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
I thought this story was great. The relationship between Dean and Sam is exactly how I picture it should be and I found this story very satisfying. I was dreading the end the entire time I was reading and now I'm pretty sad that it's over! Aside from a few typos the character development was far beyond my personal abilities as a writer and the story itself was really interesting. My only criticism is to get your "there" "they're" and "their" straight lol. I wish it wasn't over but since it is, thanks for writing
auPHE chapter 31 . 8/18/2014
I would just like to take the time to A) assure you that this fic, as overwrought as you might think it is, is absolutely one of my favorite fics in the Supernatural section, particularly in the way that you demonstrated Sam and Dean's relationship (and comparing it to Ponyboy and Sodapop-canyounotohmygodthefeels), and you should give yourself the benefit of the doubt, and B) thank you for spending the time and energy to give me and all the other readers this fic.

It seems unlikely you're going to write a sequel, but if you ever do, I would be /all over that/. Basically, I love your OCs like they were canon, and I would adore getting to see more of them, particularly Charlie, Jack, and maybe Donna. c:

Good luck with all of your writing! After reading this, I'm excited to check out the rest of your stories.
aevi chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
Re-read this for the umpteenth time.. Don't ever take this down! It's in my top 10 fabric stories every written for any fandom!
Jay chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
I loved this. I didn't think the writing excessive at all. Rather, complete. The characters were well fleshed out.

I hope you still get reviews from the future (ha, ha). It is 8/2014 and you updated in 2007.
SweetVennum64 chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
Oh My God! I have found my new favorite SPN fanfic writer. You capture their co-dependent relationship soooo spot on I LOVE it. You also captured their mannerisms, facial expressions, little tics, wordplay and little phrases so unique to them! (like Sam's famous: "So get this..."). I could actually see this playing out in my head as a read it. On top of all that, you weaved it into an actual storyline...a very interesting and suspenseful storyline. It was almost like I was reading the script to an actual SPN episode (its THAT good!). This fic could not be more perfect and I hope you continue to write more!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
This was FANTASTIC. Your author notes seriously sell it short. To be perfectly honestly with you, I'd been avoiding this story for months. I like to scroll through people's favorite story lists to find ones I might like, and your story was on at least 75% of them. But the description sounded cliched to me, so I kept skipping it. I finally gave in a couple days ago and OH MY GOSH am I glad I did. Because this was wonderful. I loved your OCs, your plot, your "moral", the way you handled the flashbacks, and the precious delicate relationship you maintained between Sam and Dean. Really really well done. *adds to own list of favorites*
R.U. Lisnin chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
Really awesome! Good work :)
noush chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
awwwwwwwwwesommmmmmmmmmmmmme wow! first i was like man hurt dean! i don't do hurt dean but when i started reading it i couldn't was AMAZING
Little Creek chapter 31 . 6/27/2014
This was amazing! I don't usually read such long stories, but once I started reading this one I couldn't stop. I love the in-character dialogue and reactions from Sam and Dean, the well though out plot, the pretty-much-everything. Favourited!
Taeriel chapter 31 . 6/14/2014
I just found this story through a recommendation on spnstoryfinders. It's been several years now since you finished posting it, but I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading it. You put together such a wonderful, complex story. The case was excellent and believable, with a fantastic amount of details, twists and turns. Your characterizations of season 1 Sam and Dean were very rich and spot on, going beyond just mimicking their personalities - your exploration of how the events of the time would impact them, how they would react and what would develop in the story situation were superb. I'm not sure what episodes of the show were airing as you finished writing it, but I can imagine some very nice foreshadowing of what was to come in the end of season 2 and 3. I also greatly enjoyed the outside points of view you provided. Overall, it's a wonderful piece of work. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/6/2014
Oh my gosh! I hated Blake with a fiery passion ever since he was first introduced! When Sam finally snapped and almost killed him in the bar, I couldn't help but to giggle :) god I hated Blake. Thanks making him recieve justice(the punch) it was bloody brilliant! Please write more stories! This one was incredible! The vocabulary and diction were fantastic! Thank you
Random Ruth chapter 31 . 6/4/2014

You've left me speechless, but I feel like I should say something because you've written so many awesome words.

Each time Blake got beaten up I cheered. Really. He's an arse. The ghost story was complex but very, very clever indeed. The whole thing was very clever indeed. Your John in the flashbacks kind of broke my heart a little. And Sam with his Stanford friends, and Dean's reactions to them, was very good. Your writing is stunningly good.

So thanks for the ride! It was awesome! :)
1,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »