Reviews for In Reverse
mcdde5Heno chapter 31 . 10/14/2015
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Your attention to detail really brought it to life! Thanks so much for sharing your gift.
Rebegirl chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
Wow! This is one of the best stories that I have ever read. I love long stories if they are done well. And, I have to say, it did it really well. Your "other characters" were interesting and had depth. Sam and Dean were spot on, perfectly the boys we know and love. You managed to have some wonderful sweet and touching moments without it being too much or having the guys seem out of character. The plot kept me glued to my tablet and wanting more.
I am sad that you don't seem to be writing Supernatural anymore. I hope that you come back to it, because this is some amazing stuff.
ClockworkDucky chapter 31 . 8/15/2015
Considering where we are with SPN season 10, I wish the show's writers would read your fanfic and remember what made the show so watchable in the first place was the dynamic between two complex characters.
I love this fic and I love your writing style. Beautifully written. Made me nostalgic for the time when Sam actually had a personality on the show. sigh
I really think the show be more like your fic! I was so moved by this story. Seriously wow! and thank you.
thisaintbc chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
(this is Mission, btw. I figured if I was going to ask questions I better give you a way to contact me.)
Mission chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
I just wanted to say that, as a native Lander/Wyomingite, this remains one of my all-time favorite spn fics, one that I return to over and over again and rec to many of my friends. I know I'm probably biased because of your beautiful portrayal of my beloved hometown, but this truly is a wonderful fic and I really enjoy your characterizations and plot as well as the setting! Thank you so much for writing this, even if it seems that you're not completely happy with it.

(I'm not trying to pry into your personal life or anything, so feel free not to answer, but...is the organization you're affiliated with perhaps NOLS?)
Alena chapter 31 . 7/29/2015
Bit late to the party but I really loved this fic. Easily made it into my top fav case fics. I loved your characterisation and fully rounded ocs
Lindelas chapter 31 . 6/28/2015
I loved this! It kept me occupied for the better part of two days. Long, well-written fanfics are my jam, and I was so thrilled to jump into this one. I'm always a bit skeptical of OCs, but you made me like them (especially Charlie). It was great to see echoes of Sam's Stanford life, and I love that you actually did a 'reveal' at the end, so that his friends know, but they still love him.

Anyway, thanks for this! It was a lovely ride all around!
SandraS chapter 31 . 5/25/2015
Read this story for the first time and over several days and was captivated from beginning to end. Needless to say I'm glad you left it on the site.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/24/2015
This is a Brilliant story! I've been reading it all afternoon, couldn't put it down! Fantastic writing!
asiek chapter 31 . 3/31/2015
Thank you so much. Loved every minute of reading it. Couldn't really focus on anything else. Real time stealer...
M chapter 31 . 3/29/2015
This story was written very well. If Sam's friends hadn't turned out to be possessed by demons and killed in the show this wiuld havemade an excelent episode. I hope you expand your writing talents past fanfiction because this story was great.
M
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 31 . 3/21/2015
I've stumbled on this fic by accident. XD At first I almost skipped it becoz the number of the chapters, but when I saw the stunning numbers of the reviews this story got, so I decided to give it a shot. And I have to say I made the right decision.

Dean is my favourite, and this story was so. . . Dean! I can't help falling in love with the story. You did a very good job!
Kaleesh chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Holy crap, I almost forgot about St. Louis. SO excited now.
Ryla chapter 31 . 2/15/2015
I have read this before somewhere, I like it now just as much as I did then. This is, hands down, one of THE best fan fictions out there and I've read a bunch. Thanks for your hard work, to give us, the fans, such a gem!
Amber Hastings chapter 31 . 2/11/2015
Based on this, even back in 2006, I wouldn't say your writing in excessive; I would call it CONSISTENT. There was not a word that didn't need to be there, so out of proportion was not!.
That said, I know it's like forever after but this was really something else. it got me hooked for the entirety of my week and I just finished it three hours ago at like 5:00 am.
It is a horrific piece of work, please don't let anybody say otherwise. I enjoyed it from beginning to end keeping me at the edge with all the cryptic ghost comments and expressions, always taking me somewhere unexpected.
It was thrilling and fantastic. Awesomely well written and perfectly well plotted, and there is nothing I love more.
So THANK YOU...SO... MUCH... :)
Your newest reader,