Reviews for In Reverse
Ryla chapter 31 . 2/15/2015
I have read this before somewhere, I like it now just as much as I did then. This is, hands down, one of THE best fan fictions out there and I've read a bunch. Thanks for your hard work, to give us, the fans, such a gem!
Amber Hastings chapter 31 . 2/11/2015
Based on this, even back in 2006, I wouldn't say your writing in excessive; I would call it CONSISTENT. There was not a word that didn't need to be there, so out of proportion was not!.
That said, I know it's like forever after but this was really something else. it got me hooked for the entirety of my week and I just finished it three hours ago at like 5:00 am.
It is a horrific piece of work, please don't let anybody say otherwise. I enjoyed it from beginning to end keeping me at the edge with all the cryptic ghost comments and expressions, always taking me somewhere unexpected.
It was thrilling and fantastic. Awesomely well written and perfectly well plotted, and there is nothing I love more.
So THANK YOU...SO... MUCH... :)
Your newest reader,
SGAavidreader chapter 31 . 2/2/2015
I cannot find words to express how much I enjoyed this story. We had a snowstorm yesterday and today allowing me plenty of downtime (school cancellations are a joy to be embraced), in which to indulge my reading habit. I came across this story on someone else's favorites list yesterday and feel as if I should send then a finder's fee! I am now running off to check what other stories you have written for Supernatural. I am keeping my fingers crossed you have a long list, barring that I will hope you too list favorites as I am sure after reading your creation your taste will be impeccable.
SweetVennum64 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Well this is like my 5th time reading this story. I want to say I envy all the reviewers who are coming here for the first time and are not yet finished with the story. I wish I could read this and forget all about it immediately after just so I can read it again like its my first time. I have not been able to find another story that even comes close to the brilliance of this one. I'm not even sure one exists. Its been almost a year since the last time I read this one and in that time I've read at least 30 other stories. NONE of them compare. Again, truly great work on this and I'm still patiently waiting on more work from you! By the way guys Rainwalk and Unbroken are my other two favorite stories of this author if yall want to check those out. They're short but the angst and beauty of the boys relationship is displayed perfectly in these two as well.
monet chapter 31 . 1/10/2015
It took me two days to read this and I can't thank you enough for that. I loved everything about this story. Dean, stoic, heroic. Sam, a little sad and mad and full of so much turmoil and love. Case fic, I love case fic and original case fic is my favorite. Your original characters were fantastic and and if I wasn't so tired and my eyes so wonky I would write odes to your ghost tale. Hurt Dean being a personal kink of mine I as in mushy Dean heaven.
Thank you so much for sharing.
I rec this story to anyone wanting a great solid story with enough angst, action and suspense to give you that feel of a great episode. Actually if we had more episodes with this much depth we would have a wonderful Supernatural movie. Sam and Dean remained true to their characters and I know if must be difficult to get both the guys voices right.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 31 . 1/9/2015
Just so you know, there's so many thing I wanted to say. But my knowledge with English casual or formal words wasn't good enough to say all of them.

But I Definitely Freaking Falling In LOVE with This Totally Absolutely Awesome Fic !

And my Favourite chapter definitely the last chapter ! xD *chuckles*

Wish I could embrace this fic literally... I would hug it so tightly with pure love and awe !
Deborahpflover chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
Okay, I always love stories about Dean meeting Sam's Stanford college friends, and this one is a great one. That hunt was pretty dramatic too. Poor Sam and Dean, they really never catch a break. I absolutely loved Charlie as a character and gosh, what was Blake a stupid douche! So well done! :D
Cecile chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Thank you so much for this! I know Im late to the party and not the best at expressing how I feel about a story, but some way I want to tell you that I adore this fic. Your writing style is wonderful, your characterization is spot on (I usually have a hard time with OCs, but yours are perfectly believable for the Supernatural verse), the pace is right and somehow the lengths is not noticed (although I spend the last couple of days just reading). But what impress me the most is the physiological, wonderful, perfect and loving way you portrait Sam and Deans relationship. Im going to your profile now and see if there is something as magnificent as this. Once again thanks for this, it’s been a blast to read!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
Second time I've read this, it's great! Thanks for writing and sharing
general yumi chapter 31 . 12/13/2014
I really love this story! It is amazing and had me reading all day until I finally finished it. I can't fully explain in words on why I love this story its...just something Great job on this author-san! I really like the way you described Blake and his personality even if he is the character I hate the most in this story along with Kim. My favorite characters are Charlie and his brother Jake.
Fantastic chapter 31 . 12/1/2014
Awesome plot. Superb characterisation. Best SPN fic I've ever read.
Wow chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Only on third chapter, but love it already. Brilliant :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/18/2014
:) Love the fic, it was very interesting.
Authoressinhiding chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
I've spent the last 4 hours reading this story, and all I can say is well done! This is the most well-written Supernatural fic that I've found on this site. I absolutely loved your characterization of the brothers, and the "casserole" ghost was a nifty idea. Thanks for such an enjoyable read!
Aurora Abbot chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
I read the whole thing in two days and I absolutely loved it!
1,832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »