Reviews for In Reverse
Guest chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
That was an amazing story :) also, just a thought, I'm no good at writing, but I always wanted to see how Sams college friends reacted to the news when Sam and dean heals up a bank and stuff. I always really wanted to see their reactions to them getting arrested and stuff. Maybe you or a writer you know could write something like that? Thanks anyway :)
Guest chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Really enjoyed this. Thank you.
Shanza chapter 31 . 3/3/2014
I really enjoyed the story - took me two days to read, which I loved. Not many fanfics are this good for that length of time. As for your comment about 'excessive' writting, the detail did it for me. The turns, revelations, and slow build of the story had me loving it at the begining and dying for the end.
I've always wanted to know more about Sam's Stanford days - I felt like the show never gave it much depth - so thank you so much for providing such an awesome answer!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/21/2014
I really enjoyed the story. I really wish that there were more supernatural fan fictions of this quality. I hope you write another one about this length one day.
Oh my chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
You are a God or Goddess... whatever, THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I have so many FEELS right now it's unbelievable! I love the reactions between people that Sam knew and Dean... poor guy D:
Blake is a jerk but I love that you had him in the story. Loved Sammy going all *angry moose* on the guy.
MegGenScull chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
This story was mind blowing - utterly amazing. Everything was so present and real and vivid, you, my friend, have an exceptional gift. It's sad, though, when you realise that Sam never returned those water coolers, that they didn't drop by Jack and Elly's wedding, that Kim marries off and thinks about Sam from time to time, wondering. And then, of course, six years after telling them goodbye watching the news and finding out that they were these crazed psycho-murderers. I can just imagine Blake's face. Ugh. Creep.
Leighna07 chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
The story is really fun to read and very compelling. The way you describe each character's emotion and expression makes me visualize every scene. Thank you for the hard work and for sharing the story. I haven't read the The Outsider yet but i will. Keep it up i'm sure soon enough you will have your own book published. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/30/2013
I re-read this story at least once a year. One of the best pieces of Supernatural fiction I have ever come across. And at the end of each re-reading I check to see if maybe you have written something else about Sam and Dean...but thank you, as always, for In Reverse. Pure brilliance.
Tzapporah chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
I really love this fic, I've read it 3 times now. I do have one big question, though, that I haven't been able to figure out. Just what *did* Blake think was going on?
NyteKit chapter 31 . 10/8/2013
This was wonderful! I love reading casefics, and especially ones where Dean and Sam have to interact with some of Sam's Stanford friends. There's always that one asshole but even I didn't expect the amount of crazy Blake had in him. He'd better be glad 1, that he caught Dean in pain, tired, and off-guard else Dean would have laid him out and 2, that Sam only knocked him unconscious because that could have gone a lot worse for him. What I really appreciate about this story is that at no point is Sam seemingly deciding between his friends and his brother; he's already chosen Dean and I really like that. Less drama, though this definitely had enough drama without that added in. Overall this was just a wonderful casefic with some great hurt!Dean AND some hurt!Sam and it just doesn't get much better than that.
Hundley chapter 31 . 9/24/2013
Just read this story after a friend's recommendation that you were a good writer. Have to agree with that, for sure.

I won't go into detail, since I'm late to the game, but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed the well-laid out and well-presented plot. I particularly liked that you had both Sam and Dean involved equally in the story and the action.

Great read. I thoroughly enjoyed.
Tzapporah chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
That story was pretty damn awesome. I was definitely hooked. I like the Ghost Sickness variations, and yeah...I was definitely happy when Sam laid Blake out...that guy was a douche.
MarleeJames chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
A well-written and very well-devised story that dealt with many things for both Sam and Dean. I liked the flashbacks more than the present time, I think, although the entire book was absorbing and I read it in a straight sitting of 5 hours. So no, I'm afraid I will disagree about your opinion of your writing being 'excessive' - there were as many words as there needed to be, as Mozart said Joseph vis a vis the notes.
MarleeJames chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
I'm glad you brought up Sam and Ellicott. Not many ff writers seem to, as if they don't know Dean well enough to have realised what that did to him. Certainly the writers on the show never brought it up again but then they really didn't know Dean.
Cockapoo chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
THIS. WAS. AMAZING. I stayed up till three in the morning reading because I could tear myself away, I cried so many times...FANTASTIC STORY. I think this is definitely the best Supernatural fanfic I have ever ever read. I would tell you my favorite part, but there were just too many. Thank you for such a lovely story, hope to read more from you :)
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »