Reviews for Burning Bridges
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 3/4
This is an awesome plot. I wonder why it was dropped.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
The plot and writing of this story is utterly incredible. Amazing. Having Hiko and Saitou not only meet, but team up against Battousai? Having Tomoe and Kiyosato make an appearance? What is Kenshin up to in the night? Is he now a contract killer? Goddamn. Please update, it's been so long but this is the bestest thing I've seen for a long time. Thanks for writing this.
an-earl chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
"however, thank you for reminding me why I lost interest in mankind. Good bye, wolf"
I cried a little, that line was amazing
The snark is leTHAL
HIko is boss

oh man, oh man, saito knows how to set some arson too (because BURN)

I love this fic. Only, it was last updated in 2006. I really wish you would continue this story, it has so much potential. its really well written.
I love the sheer idea of Saito meeting Hiko. I want to see Hiko's turmoil over Kenshin's apparent delirium. I need to see them meet and interact.

That cameo of Tomoe was ingenious.

please continue, I beg of you.
but, thank you for what you have done so far
it was a rare, rare treat.
TOSoldtimer chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
I hope you finish this someday; it's fascinating. Hiko and Saitou working together, perhaps to kill Battousai? Who'd have guessed. Please don't leave your fans guessing.
Elise chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Great story!
reality deviant chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
a most fascinating divergence...
Elise chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Very intriguing, amazing plot, very well written, very good. Love it!
dhyetaX1999 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Please continue this! I really am curious if Kenshin fully support Shishio(unlikely. IMO, he only connected to Bakumatsu Shishio because Shishio become hitokiri to further his goal. Like Kenshin, to further his goal towards peace and no more needless violence) or only feel loyalty towards him as a fellow betrayed comrades.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Please update this. I want to see where it goes.
IrisedLuna chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
This was a great chapter and introduced a nice twist! I love your characterization of Kenshin as someone who has not undergone the change to the goofy rurouni fans know; your Battousai has been the most true to the essence of the character out of other alternate universe stories that I have read. It's a shame that this has not been continued for some time, but the fic has been very good so far and shows some truly unique plot ideas. I hope that you will be able to pick it up again some day, and I hope you continue to see interest in your writing from your fans!
SilverReader chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Great story. Too bad its not finished, I would have loved to see where it is going. Maybe someday it will be finished. I can hope.
RyokoYuy chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
This is an absolutely brilliant concept. I know I'm about 6 years behind on this one, but nicely done!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
hmm Here's hoping (though it's been years)

A. Your life is doing better! And B. ... someday you write more! This is an ... intriguing take and I so want to know where you were going with this! Haven't read anything like it before
Alisia723 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
this story's so awesome I hope you decide to continue it!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
This is so sad. I really hope Hiko and kenshin work things out. Without killing each other. This story is very suspenseful and beautifully written(as always). I how you can find the inspiration to work on this again.