Reviews for Best Friends Forever?
Canela19 chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
Neji was drugged ! lol, poor!

Hinata chibi aww
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
XDDDDDDDDDD Was there, perchance, high levels of caffeine and sugar and Mexican jumping beans mugs whilst Prozac was placed in the fateful mug? XD Bunny bunny bunny! Sorry, I'm a bit high myself too... :3
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
ROFLMAO. Loved OOC Neji and the bit about Lee/Gai. Too cute!
tr chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
LOL loved it
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
wow Neji is crazyy about Chib Hinata thats so cute very good story
nwyd chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
...whats prozac? curse my ignorance.
Roxenna89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
ROFL! Oh my god, what substance do you use for having such originals, awesome ideas? This story is so funny and brilliant! XD
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This was the cutest thing ever! I loved it!.
AnimeFreak218 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
lmfao

so funny! Prozac? creative

i would have never thought of that! lol
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
...-Runs away- SCARY LEE GUY HINATA NEJI MOMENT...I BLAME YOU FOR MY NIGHTMARES...But I love the story its cute but more nightmares are going to come up with the over hyper Neji! thank you very much (note the sarcasam) jk love YOUR STORIES -HUGGS-
VampireDesire chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
hahahaaha, so hilarious!
Wing Moon chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
LOL i love it
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
BEST FRIENDS hahaha
kitsune-chan119 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Kawaii,kawaii Hina-chan!Being so cute should be a sin,I wanna give her a bone crushing hug...KAWAII!
MewxRetasu chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
LOL... funny lines.. *faints* I LUFFLES YOUR WORK!

~

"KAWAII, KAWAII, KAWAII! Hinata-sama KAWAII!"

~

TT-TT “Hinata-sama! How… how could I ever hate you?”

TT-TT “Neji nii-san!”

TT-TT “Hinata-sama!”

She blinked her large doe eyes twice. “Neji nii-san! Stop! This… this is strange! Doesn’t this... doesn't this remind you of Gai-sensei and Lee-san?”

~

After several more moments, Neji blurted out, “I’m so happy,” and clapped his hands and smiled at his cousin a little too brightly. “Happy, happy, happy, happy! Tra-la-la-la-la, happy! Hahahaha, happy! WHEE!”

~

Oh, gawd, that last part is just.. ahaha...