Reviews for A Fortunate Event
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That was sweet! I loved the part about the hide and seek with yourself! That actully almost describes Harry!
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
That was realy cute and really well written!

"You're a chick magnet. Spread the love."

LMAO! That was really, really adorable. I'm totally favoriting this fic.
Redsparkletea chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that is so cute!
denise134 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
again great story
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Great story! Though Harry seems to have two fortunes. Anyway, this was good.
ladyknyght chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was really cute.
Kal-Ella chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
ooh! harry, you sly dog, you! that was very lovely. i heart harry and luna. can't wait to read your other fics! _
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I think this is the first story I've read that has Luna in character. Good job.
ani chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
so cute, so sweet... so these two! i love this pairing and i love how you started this... only thing that confused me was the fortune cookie... you've got harry reading his twice with no indication he didn't or read it wrong before luna asks him to read his. might want to fix this.
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Aw! Nice and sweet. A good characterisation of Luna. Dotty but yet caring. Her anxiosity when Harry fell down from the tree was nice, and her figeting about asking about the kiss in the end was absolutely adorable. Well done!
Dark Syaoran chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Nice.

I like how Luna acted human. In some stories they take her dreamy personallity over the top.

Great work.
absolutleyfabulous chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
o, I like this story, you should continue it. You got Luna pretty well and Harry's cool as always. I hope to read more
Amanda Dumbledore chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Hey! I loved it! Since now your fics is going to my favourite list! really! it is so hard to find good HL fics... I really, really loved it! Luna is much like herself here, if you know what I mean. And I think this is the most difficuld point in the fics of this ship... Wow!
jc-1225 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
i find this a little odd on Harry's part but im kol with it. actually i can see the two of them together. well il be looking forwar to your next update! good luck!

lIN