Reviews for Crimson Regret
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Interesting...
JessieDog chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Im still confused as to why Severus dumped Lucius' bofy. Surely as a wixard he would have many untraceable ways of disposing of jis friend while still remaining respectful. Transfiguring him into a beautiful but indestructible monument or other object?
DevoraDeath chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I luv it!
Vlad Basarab chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I think I know who Crimson Regret is; she is a beautiful woman whose golden haired figure can be seen in grave yards along the globe. Her last appearance was noticed in Rio
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Alexandru is cute. I almost got pissed when you said harry died but then he came back. All is good.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Alright so...while this was an ok chap...and I did enjoy ur story...I'm dissapointed. You had harry under go something painful just so voldy couldn't touch him and yet...he not only touched harry. Oh no. He choked the shit outta harry, he threw spells at harry, and he even mindfucked harry both verbally and magically. Its like sev never gave harry voldys blood or did an incantation. It wasn't even brought up! And then tom. Tom...smh he seriously blamed a baby for what happened to him. Pathetic. He even by passed all of the abuse harry's been through to mock how famous and wanted he is for having voldy come after if dumbles apparated all the students out why would harry still be in the building? How the fuck could they tell so quick?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
That child will become their barganing chip.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
I hope someone answers that phone. Cuz I fucking called it! XD I knew tom was after sevs dick mmhmm. And maybe miones name can be bitchmione. Then she can go aroud using her bitch-fu more often. Ha, harry's creature probably gonna PISSED that sev cheated/allowed himself to be so thoroughly kissed by someone else. Heh.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Mione is a being a bitchy ass stupid heifer. And since when was Remus there?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
I almost cried for sev. Almost. What a fucked up nightmare! And its like that convo they had where lucious admitted he would have left/killed sev in his place was forshadowing. Instead of something to later be proved false as lucious helped them. Smh...oh Lucious, we hardly knew ye.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
As smooth as sev his...he gotta work on his love interest not running away afterwards.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Lololololol sev washed his hair XD and voldy wants sevs dick! And maybe harrys ass...and why is sevs awful treatment to harry over the years not an issue? It bloody well should be!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Are you gonna be using song lyrics for all the ch. Names? And that scene was hot. What's sev gonna do to show harry he's likable?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Poor Dean. No date for him this weekend. Totally putting this in my favs.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 3/5/2013