Reviews for Gifts of the Heart
MyahLyah chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Oh no Maurice! I hope he's okay.

I felt so bad for Gaston but if Belle doesn't feel the fireworks then she doesn't feel the fireworks...even though I really like him in this story.
TrudiRose chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I'm so happy so see an update on this story! I really like the kiss and the argument that followed - it felt very realistic. You also do such a great job on this "nicer" AU Gaston - he's obviously much nicer than the movie version, yet still retains his pride and need to be the best.

And now that Maurice is trapped in the castle with the Beast, I'm VERY excited to see what will happen next!
TrudiRose chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Yay, an update! I love the way this is unfolding, and I'm intrigued to see what happens if Maurice does come upon the Beast's castle like in the movie. Would Belle take Gaston WITH her to look for Maurice? That would definitely change things!
MyahLyah chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I really am enjoying this story and Gaston being the 'good guy' I cannot wait to read more. And your grammar is superb! This whole story is! Please update soon!
azab chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
great job
azab chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
great job
Frodo Potter chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I liked the idea of including Belle's virtues, and I wonder what we will see next. Please keep writing.
Heart-sketcher chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Truely amzing, I love reading every second of it. Please put more up soon.
Bookworm99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
It's a really good beginning I wish you could continue it, it would be very helpful. I have nothing terrible to say about it, because it is writen very well. I would greatly appriciate if you would continue, myself and a friend would love to read other chapters. Keep writing!
TrudiRose chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Oh, yay! You updated! This was a good chapter. I like Belle's conflicted feelings, and her joy at having the opportunity to teach a child to read. I'm VERY curious to see how the Beast comes into it!
strodgfrgf chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
Are you ever gonna update? I hope so! THis is really good! UPDATE SOON!
Frodo Potter chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Very interesting. It promises to continue to catch the reader's attention.
shortstef chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Ooh this is really good, I love how you handled the proposal and Belle's feelings towards Gaston, it all seems to work nicely, really can't wait to discover what implications this has for the Beast!
May Wormwood chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
Answer chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
M...ok... That was a great chapter, don't get me wrong, it was really well written, great characterisation, great dialogue and I loved the description of the bookseller... but, now Belle is engaged to Gaston? I can't help wondering where you're going to take this next...

Of course, that was a fine example of getting the reader more intrigued. So, well done! Put me out of my misery soon, eh?