Reviews for Together
null chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Asshole
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow... That was amazing! And probably accurate too...

Kirby
Conqueror chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
It's so sad but so... beautiful. Dx
YamixShizuko chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Was Yami gonna commit suicide?
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
*Weeps*

How beautiful! Poor poor Yugi. And poor poor Yami, too! *Wipes away stray tear*.

Oh, would that there were more fics like this on here. You should know you're incredibly talented! ;)

Another brilliant piece!

Blessed Be!

Hugs,

Peanut x X x
Loa-G chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Short, (super) sweet and to the point. Should have dragged it out a little longer to build suspense. It felt more like a s2nd chapter than 1st and you should definately add a 3rd chapter coz I can't stand cliff hangers like this where Yami is about to do something tragic. Also, you should have had Yami use his blade on his chest instead of his wrists. It would have made it more poetic. ;
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
So sad but so sweet. He couldn't bear to lose him.
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh My God! That was so SAD! (I loved It!) But, That was so sad! Keep up the good work!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
ah too much like romeo and juliet for me but not bad
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wow, that was so beautiful. I haven't read many fics that have had the power to make me cry, but yours certainly did. *sniff*

Sakina x
warui-no-nikushimi chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
i loved it. it was beautiful, passionate, and angsty all at once. simply well done. _
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I remember printing this out a while back when I first came upon fanfiction. It was one of my first and it made me cry for how beautiful it is. And it still does T_T.
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
that made me cry! so beautifully done! _
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
::cries::

...

::still crying::

That was really sad! And it was really IC, I haven't read a YGO fic in a while that did that...::praises you::

The end, though...that was a little rushed...I think that you should have given Yami thoughts about what he was going to do, you know? Because even if he didn't want to live without Yugi, it was still a big decision...I don't know, you could have said something about the blade glinting in the pale light, or something...just to have given it more suspense.

But I loved this!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Whoa...Have you been feeling depressed lately? This almost made me cry. Then Yami considering suicide? Um...really don't know what else to say... I have to wonder how well you would do with a romance. Write something else. Please!