Reviews for The fall that changed it all
bryant18 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
it's been 3 years since last update get ur head outa ur butt and write next chapter
kidcrud chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
nice comeback and update
EnigmaticKnight chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
nicely done need to read your other stories
Gara-the-American-EroSennin chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Keitaro also thanked his aunt. “Thank you too Haruka.”

When he had realized what he had just called her, he raised his arms up for a whack but nothing ever came, just a voice. “I will let that one slide Keitaro. Just don’t make that one a habit”

um he never said aunt haruka he just said haruka
Innortal chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Not bad.
ur biggest fan chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
DAMN DUDE! I've ben waiting forever for another one of ur fics
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Well made story, well written with zero errors. Great idea, thanks for making it.

Ruto Kuntai
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Okay, and will be looking forward to what happens with Tsuruko, and how things will change with Motoko's memory loss.
dragonmisc chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
interesting...keep up the good work and update soon.
meirus chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
pretty good. it's a step up from two things for one fight.
Dannyboy chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I can't tell yet where this story is going, but me being a Keitaro/Motoko shipper (and having a strong feeling about this story's pairing), I believe I'm going to like it! You are good at writing stories, but there were some grammatical errors that bothered me a little. Nothing too big, though. Just try to fix those up next time. Please update soon and (if you have read my other reviews, you know what I'm going to say) keep up the good work!
tomdj1701 chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Overall a very good chapter. Looking forward the the third. Keep up the good work.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
interesting fic. hope there is more soon.
shinji the good sharer chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
lol, nice. update this soon, i really like how this is turning out.

ikari shinji
TornadoReviewer chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Another well written chapter.I hope Tsuruko will be playing some major role in this story.