Reviews for If You Can Help Her
Great
HermioneGrainger'sduplicate chapter 24 . 8/8
Ron is such a git! An attractive git, but a git non the less.
no hate...but isnt she twelve? :/
NathanielTheCat chapter 6 . 8/2
Ok, but how would Sirius get access to enough money for the firebolt? Wait, how did he in canon?
HermioneGrainger'sduplicate chapter 2 . 8/1
Malfoy can go Fuck himself!
The Lost Reviver chapter 42 . 6/11
i think the prophecy voldy stole have no use to him because it can be only activated by harry bcz it refered to harry only
The Lost Reviver chapter 1 . 6/10
what do yo mean by iychh in ginnys first kissing scene
Moderntimes 101 chapter 48 . 6/8
Harry is flying a Nimbus 2000 and then a Firebolt. Typo
There are many things I like about your story but I'm frustrated with the lack of progress with Harry and Ginny. You can only snog so long before your hands start to move around. But nothing. Even in the HBP book there is subtle hints of topless and second base.
I don't understand how they can share animagus form, half a body each. Original but strange.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 50 . 6/6
Love it Love it Love it! Thank you for finishing this story! it was absolutely amazing and i loved every moment of it!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 21 . 6/4
Yay! i am so happy they pranked 'moody'! I love this chapter!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 17 . 6/4
hahaha, this chapter was halarious!
LeviOsa chapter 5 . 5/3
Hinny is my life
Iamlordvoldemort chapter 4 . 5/3
I don't care what anyone says... staying up all night reading this fanfiction twenty billion times in a row is definitely not bad for my health
James Potter chapter 50 . 4/15
GREATNESS! SNOGGING FUN!
Tenblood chapter 1 . 4/12
Good story, I loved your take on the Trizwizard tournament, and the new animagus. I would love a sequel or maybe an epilogue to see what happens next. Again, well done and thanks for writing this!
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »