Reviews for If You Can Help Her
DeDuck chapter 50 . 2/11
That was fun! I enjoyed it but I was really hoping for them to prank Gred and Forge with their twin speech in that last chapter...
its fine without them
i am loving thid story am h/g fic please write more h/g fics
cool
That was amazing
Epeefencer chapter 29 . 1/9
You forgot that you said on the first Monday of the Christmas break there would be a hearing for Harry to attend to see if he was going to be with Sirius.
nndr.xx chapter 43 . 12/7/2017
u r supposed to hold a mandrake leaf in your mouth for a month to become an animagus
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
A good read, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Ron's right, it's wrong for Harry to use his status as a famous person to exploit a fangirl.
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 24 . 9/14/2017
you can't rearrange Harry James Potter as Mottra Rhaj Resery because Harry James Potter has 3 Rs and Mottra Rhaj Resery has 4 Rs.
You-know-who chapter 50 . 8/4/2017
I loved this Fanfic SO MUCH. I love all your stories. Keep on writing because you are amazing at it. And if you have any haters ( witch I doubt you have any because you are so good) don't listen to them because to are wrong. Once again I love this story.
Gin110881 chapter 50 . 7/24/2017
I read this brilliant story on siye, and I just noticed that I totally forgot to add it to my favourites on ffnet. That's what I've done now.

I dunno know if you're still writing, anyway, I would be very happy about another Ginny / Harry story from you.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
Excellent.
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
I really like this story but there's one sentence in this chapter that makes the next chapter even more hateful. GINNY saying that Cho will probably not stop there...
Guest chapter 44 . 3/26/2017
I think you might have forgotten to put In the comma between I and suduce you I probably should have looked like this: I, suduce you?
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »