Reviews for Harry's New Boggart
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 3/1
Well that was a freakin useful memory! And indeed you haven't read book 7. But I like the twist because it will keep me guessing where the Horcruxes are
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 3/1
HAHAHAHA the Sauron reference was great!
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 3/1
It's Arcturus not Anthony! This name doesn't fit at all with the type of names the Black family would give to their children. But maybe when you wrote your fic, the seventh book wasn't out yet
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 3/1
Well damn son! You just took all the wrong ideas of why Harry shouldn't leave Ginny and shoved right down our throat! In 2 min, Ginny has been more helpful than Harry, Hermione and Ron combined within the last few days!
Daisy chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
I almost wish that this was the real story in the seventh book
PLEASE MAKE IT INTO A MOVIE
Kitty Black Cat chapter 26 . 8/31/2016
This is fic is just...amazing. It really is. It's different from every other HP fanfic that I've read. I really enjoyed it and I even like Harry and Ginny together here although I pretty much never read fanfics with them as a couple. I still haven't got around to reading the sixth book so I just don't get them as a couple. I don't mind them being canon that much, but for my fanfics I ship them with other people. So I tend to stop reading a fic when I see it's a Harry/Ginny one, but I just could NOT stop reading your fic! I just couldn't. It hooked me right from the first chapter. That, dear author, is talent, being able to hook someone right from the start! I really like that they thought of using muggle weapons and technology to their aid. I love the Harry Potter universe but found myself thinking, wouldn't it be just easier to buy guns and shoot DE with them since they don't know what a gun is (Voldemort does, growing up in the muggle world during the years before, and during WWII, but not his pureblood elitist Death Eaters!). And I really like the whole recording Voldie telling the secret location as a way to defeat the Fidelus charm. I had never thought about it and I found it simply brilliant of you to think of that! Anyway, I just wanted to say that you did an amazing job on this fic and that I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Alisha chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
I'm Glad That DH Proved Snapes Betrayal In This Story Au Although It Was A Plausible Theory. Good Story
nayin17 chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
I like their wedding date
nayin17 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
I'm so glad they are engaged
nayin17 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad Harry is the Heir of Gryffindor
nayin17 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
I love powerful Harry
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad Harry included Ginny
paddybee chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Competent but yu desperately need a 'britpicker'. The verb is BURGLE. there is no such word as BURGLARIZE This is so jarring that it spoils the rest of your efforts.
BlazeStryker chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
The story's done, but since a simple recording of a voice (simple, so the recorder isn't disrupted by magic) can get you past a Fidelius like a note, the whole issue may be what aboriginal mages were trying to warn about when they said pictures could capture the soul.

In a world that has animated portraits and photographs as well as soul anchors, I enjoy the irony.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Now I just wonder if LotR is a Muggle-forgotten history in this setting or just something Dumbledore came across while researching Horcrux lore.