Reviews for Harry's New Boggart
Alisha chapter 5 . 4/21
I'm Glad That DH Proved Snapes Betrayal In This Story Au Although It Was A Plausible Theory. Good Story
nayin17 chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
I like their wedding date
nayin17 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
I'm so glad they are engaged
nayin17 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad Harry is the Heir of Gryffindor
nayin17 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
I love powerful Harry
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad Harry included Ginny
paddybee chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Competent but yu desperately need a 'britpicker'. The verb is BURGLE. there is no such word as BURGLARIZE This is so jarring that it spoils the rest of your efforts.
BlazeStryker chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
The story's done, but since a simple recording of a voice (simple, so the recorder isn't disrupted by magic) can get you past a Fidelius like a note, the whole issue may be what aboriginal mages were trying to warn about when they said pictures could capture the soul.

In a world that has animated portraits and photographs as well as soul anchors, I enjoy the irony.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Now I just wonder if LotR is a Muggle-forgotten history in this setting or just something Dumbledore came across while researching Horcrux lore.
Ranma-sensei chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
I like this story, though I think you rushed the end a little. Personally, I thinnk you could have stretched the whole Horcrux hunt a little more, and explore further into Harry and Ginny's relationship as wingmen.

The epilogue feels a little empty, but that could just be me despising time jumps endings.

Overall, this story is well-written - especially counting the fact that you pulled off the telling of a story about English characters with an American vocabulary - but there is still room for improvement.

I look forward to any more H/G pieces you decide to write in the future.

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
pleurocoelus chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
Overall, an enjoyable story.
MeAgain chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Love how you used some of lord of the rings...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Love the cliffies !
pleurocoelus chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
Google says 1000 GBP 1667.60 USD. I don't know what guns cost in the UK, but a good quality pistol is going to run you at least 500USD here in the US. Then there's the cost of the ammunition. You should also consider that the UK has a ton of restrictions on firearms and their owners. Of course, Remus can use magic to help him, perhaps he could steal them from gangsters. Something to consider in future stories. Anyway, enjoying it so far.
Paddybee chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
The word is 'burgle' not 'burglarise'