Reviews for Locked Away
Hawklan chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
*Chapter 1*

uahh...that looks like trouble for Harry and I wonder who really killed the guy.

*Locked Away – Chapter 2 – Beginning an Investigation*

ahh and the question begins and the real murder was probably they guy who 'worked for the hotel'

or at least he helped the killer.

*Locked Away – Chapter 3 – Being Followed*

ahh it gets more curios and curios

*Locked Away – Chapter 4 – Galleons for Your Thoughts*

aha Cedric's family trying to get Harry into Azkaban? How sick are they? Voldy killed Cedric

not Harry.

*Locked Away – Chapter 5 – The Truth Comes Out*

ahh nice way to trick Cedric's mother. Tx for sharing.
Majerus chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Excellent stuff, love the 'series' approach!

Onward!

M
GinnysLove chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
hey; off to read the next story, thanks for writing

mike
GinnysLove chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
st. potters eh? hmm how's harry going to react?
GinnysLove chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
hey;

i'm going to review at the end of this story but not every chapter, unless something grate, extronarly catches my attention;) but grate start.

mike
riegert8 chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Yes I would be interested in a Harry as privte Detective ( Auror). I like the idea that he is his own boss and have the power to chose what case he would take. I like all your story, I may not agree with everything in it but there always good.
riegert8 chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
I think this is a good story. I was shock that Mrs Diggory was after Harry. I wonder what made her change her mind, after Cedric after death I thought she believe Harry on how he died.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
's? LOL! Malfoy and Snape would have a good laugh over that! I love it!
Nightmare2000 chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Great so far keep up the good work!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
wow. who framed him? i assume he was framed? that this isn't just some wacky coincidence?
leiselmae chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
I like it. It's a nice mini-novel, well written and sufficiently descriptive. Good job.
hq216 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
I like this story and where it is going. Please continue writing it.
Dark Angel chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
I'm reviewing this story but I just wanted to tell you that your ideas are really good. This is the at least the 2nd story that you wrote that I am reviewing to. I cant wait to read more from all of them.
Serena24 chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Sounds cool. It's a pity no one seem to read it ; well, too bad for them. Thanks for updating so quickly. See you soon.
Serena24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I like it, it's new. It changes from the ones where everybody betray him. I hope to see more soon, the story is pretty interesting.

By the way, if you want more reviews, you should accept anonymous ones.