Reviews for Countdown To The Apocalypse
Annonie chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
This story was so short and different that if it was written by anyone else it would have been difficult to follow, but I had no trouble picking up the unexplained differences throughout the story. Wonderful job.
D.Ho chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Thanks for answering the question "what do you do when you've nothing left to lose". You made a great story out of it. Are you going to ad something to it?
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Really well done. You've made me believe this AU. Please don't end it here. Give us some . You are very good at
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Aw! Mary didn't die! John did :( Still sad, but atleast it's kind of better for them, Sam still has Jesse, and Dean actually has a girl and it's okay for them to have a girly moment! That's like perfect!

That's it ;)
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Beautiful and amazing and love the twist with his Mom being alive instead of John!
d chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow. Love it. Are you going to continue or is that it?

Um, and you also might want to check your punctuation in the dialogue. It is not consistant.
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This story is awesome so far! You have to update or do a sequel soon so I no what happens to the Winchester family...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Very interesting. I would love to see more, though reviews may be lax due to school. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lonnie chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Very good. Beautifully written and put together. All in all I give it an A-.
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
OMG It was awesome it would be great if you do a sequel or something please pretty please