Reviews for Wingardium Leviosa
FictionalCharacter chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was hilarious, I love Neville!
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
HAHA! I JUST ROFL'D ALL OVER THE PLACE! That was hilarious!
LatexMuffins chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
hahahaha, that was hilarious (:

great job on capturing little Neville!

Me chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I liked it.
bitterosemary chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That definitely was amusing. I like your skill at HP fanfiction - the characters are marvelously true to the book, while you're writing it your own, with a flourish. This was a clear, easily paced one shot, and very, very funny.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
*desd body with no marks on it* *was it avada kedavra?* *no it was death by laughter*
Mimi Dear chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
AW

I love Neville.

You wrote this fiction very smoothly and in a polite, humorous manner. I really enjoyed it!
Wild Mage Lioness chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
OH MY GOSH! That was so hilarious! Neville isn't in the books enough, so it's great when someone writes an awesome story about him!
Silverlake chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wonderful! I hope your book is going well.
sarramaks chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I found that hilarious! Your own style is very much coming through in these oneshots, and I like it very much!
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
*laugh* A nice little slapstic-fic with a lot of sympathy for Neville in it. The first-year-setting was nice, and the gauntlet of an eleven year old boy with exposed private parts through the school was really fun. The fat lady really was nice. Somehow I suspect this isn't the only time she has relaxed the rules in face of an emergency.

Well written, and well done portraiting Neville.
Purple Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aw! Poor Neville! That was funny though-it made me laugh. I thought you were working on your book, and I thought you said that you wouldn't be doing anymore stories, you would just be reviewing. Anyway, lovely story, please write more!
nativewildmage chapter 1 . 2/6/2006