Reviews for Thread
Amazing!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow that was deep O.o very touching _
Yumi chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I felt so guilty when I clicked on this. I felt so twisted when I thought that this might be something that will sicken me with vulgar language and so on. But it did not. Because it was written so beautifully and delicately. The last part was very touching.
blooddancer101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Cute
papapapuffy chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
great story!
F chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
To short!But very good!
reys chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
WOW this is deep rly deep i love it
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I loved it (I'm a freak)

You know what I thought when it said, "I shouldn't be making love to her on my best friends bed"?

I thought, "What best friend?"
GacktLover14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
its was oddly good. i loved it.
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Beautiful simply beautiful /_\ it makes me wanna cry! please write a prequel on how this happened!
The Token chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I read a Yukina/Hiei fic before and it wasn't done tastfully. But you truly captured thier relationship as syblings and lovers. It was tight as hell.

*The Token has Spoken*
Belle Ange chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
wow... I don't usually like incest stories but this one was really sweet. I think you have a great style and I hope you keep writing.
Yukina-Chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I'm sorry if anyone is offended by this, but I LOVE fic was very sweet.*coughsequelcough*There is just not enough HieiXYukina fics out there!Must find them!*runs out to find more HieiXYukina fics*
The Fritz chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Gorgeous. It's such a beautiful take on what many consider to be a twisted pairing.
lostmoonchild chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Taboothe need to read something reading this story and loving it... nothing better than breaking rules. Especially when the rules being broken are taboo.