Reviews for HERE WE GO AGAIN
Snowdevil The Awesome chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
AND WHAT HAPPENS WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AUTORS THAT CANT FINSHEH I STIRY PLEASE FINSHED THE STORY OR I WILL HAVE TO PUBLISH MY OWN STORY WHICH WILL BE HARD NOT HAVEINH A COMPUTOR I NEED THIS STORY FOR MY SOUL
Specca Hex Yes chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
I loved this chapter. It was very well written-exciting and gripping! More, please please please!
Specca Hex Yes chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
I really like this story! It's very descriptive and you can really see the charecters' emotions. I love the storyline too-it's gripping and exciting and mysterious. You're a great writer. Keep it up!

By the way, I'm looking foreward to your next chapter! :)
Megan chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I really liked this story. The "master" was truly deranged and it was interesting to read about a character that even Helaine couldn't handle. It would be nice to read more and find out just what is the past that these two share.
wolfpack3422 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Wow, you really pulled me into the story with the intensity of the characters. Try not to let that fall away; intensity in emotion and action are great for keeping a reader reading and showing unique sides to the particular person. Love what you've done with the Master!
Bane-Treller chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
wow i really liked this story so far can you make more pretty please with sugar and whip cream and...chocalate syrp on top!
Bzqkz chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
it wasn't any kind of disappointment... i enjoyed it and i'm looking forward to your update...
me chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
I like it I think it's one of the better fanfics I've read. Of course since this is such a small fandom that probably doesn't sound like much
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Your PM is disabled so I'll reply here. I got it at Borders. I also thought it wasn't supposed to be out till June but it was there so I bought it. I think you can order it on amazon too already.
Meitora chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Your story seems to have coaxed me out of retirement.

I feel like you're rushing through this story. Slow down and enjoy the ride a little more. Breaking up your paragraphs into more manageable chunks will help too - try to line break each time a new character speaks.

That said, your word choice is strong and I can tell that you're feeling comfortable inside the skins of the characters. I really liked what you had them do during the hiatus - Helaine especially. Good luck taking this story from the set-up to the heart of the plot... I'm sure you've noticed that this point is where a lot of authors run into trouble, but I'm sure you'll do wonderfully.

And thanks for the compliment in the first chapter - it's been a long time since I've been around Diadem (blame academia), but it gave me a thrill. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Aroo!
whiterae chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
like it. try to make the chapters a little longer though. update soon.
whiterae chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
good start. definetly continue.