Reviews for Hogsmeade Kiss
It's pretty good so far but I don't think the Maurauders and Lily would be that mean against Snape.
PeppermintImp chapter 50 . 9/14/2015
Oh my god this was such a beautiful ending, i cried so hard! I loved you characters and your OC's were so well developed compared to others that I've read. And by the way, I LOVED all the friends references, especially the best man competition and the quote 'God man don't anger it!'. I know you want critiquing but except for the differences to canon which you have already acknowledged, I cant think of any! Your earlier chapters were a bit cheesy and didnt flow properly in places but the writing inproved so much after the first ten or so. I also loved the relationship between Remus and Kiah because he got to be happy for once and I hated you when you killed her! Seriously though, you are such a good writer and this has become one of my favourite marauder era fics, alongside Casting Moonshadows, You Want to Make a Memory, and Against the Moon. Keep writing, you have a real gift!
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
hi. im sorry. i cant read the rest of this. you've ruined it.
remus is with tonks! and snape would've never actually gone as far as killing james!
and sirius' parents hated him! you cant just completely delete his history!
im sorry. it was really good but you've changed too much of it!
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
(marissa didn't get Sirius anything! (moony fix this!))
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
WHY DONT YOU LIKE IT? ITS AMAZING!
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
why the hell do you hate this chapter? i was practically dancing when i read it! you should be more proud of your writing! its really good!
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
OMD! IM FREAKING OUT! I LOVE THIS! THAT WAS PERFECT! OMD! AAAAAHH!
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
awwww...i actually nearly cried at this...:'(
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
OMD! I JUST STARTED READING THIS! THAT WAS AMAZING! AAAAAH! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
Tiger01 chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
I cried for an hour when Claudia died
ginger nerd chapter 45 . 1/11/2013
OMG James' dream! Poor Harry... :(
BEST FANFIC EVER!
someone chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
absolutelly looooooooooooved the songs! :D
someone chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
"What intentions do you have with my daughter?" hahaahahahahaha laughed so hard on this!
someone chapter 24 . 1/10/2013
Just a tip... In Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, chapter 16 (Godric's Hollow), Rowling says James' birthday is in March, 27th.
I love your fanfic!
someone chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I started reading your fanfiction today, and I'm in love with it. KEEP WRITING PLEEEEEASE!